Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Shards | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,476 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,560
UBIPort Inc.
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 2006)  | Pub:UBIPort Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

6 posts found
  Newmeanie

Novice Member

OP  4/10/07 11:40:13 AM#1
Okay i downloaded it to play it, and the music is this Jesus Christian music.. its blaring thru my spekaers and its just keeps repeating "JESSUS!! jeeeesus!!! Heeeeees a wonderful child!!!" over and over again! WTF IS THIS?! Deleted
  davmor

Novice Member

4/16/07 10:29:21 PM#2
The music was a christmas event the never got round to taking off, like they never got round to doing anything about ...................... well pretty much anything at all
  Talemire

Novice Member

Jesus is Lord.

6/26/07 4:14:01 AM#3

Originally posted by Newmeanie
Okay i downloaded it to play it, and the music is this Jesus Christian music.. its blaring thru my spekaers and its just keeps repeating "JESSUS!! jeeeesus!!! Heeeeees a wonderful child!!!" over and over again! WTF IS THIS?! Deleted

Don't hate my man =)

------------------------------
MMORPGs are great to look forward to after a hard day of work, but heaven is the ultimate reward for those who live Christ-like.

truerune777

Novice Member

1/26/08 7:05:29 PM#4
Originally posted by Talemire

Originally posted by Newmeanie

Don't hate my man =)

Well its not that he hates jesus its just the music can be too religious and that gets very annoying at a point,a little agressively religious background music...

You have two choices,Die quick or Live tortured...choose wisely...I'll make you regret either choice

purewitz

Novice Member

8/08/08 4:25:50 PM#5

I find it kinda ironic that they would be playing music about Jesus. Here is the meaning of the games title: Deicide is the killing of a god: either the god of a monotheistic religion, or one of the gods of a polytheistic religion. Knida ironic, huh?

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

Violettez

Novice Member

4/18/09 1:40:51 AM#6

HA! You totally made me LOL (:

For real.

xDD

do me a favor!
please click
everything
there. (: <3