Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | TERA: Rising | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,770 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,083,596
YNK Games | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/28/08)  | Pub:YNK Interactive
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:MOut of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Zerocyde

Novice Member

Censorship = Ignorance

5/20/09 2:41:39 PM#21

Originally posted by lilmantony
(what ever you do  donot download and play rohan worst game ever.)
first thing is i played it for about 2 weeks  9 hours a day and i only got to lvl 15 the first server i went on only had 12 people in it  then i switch to a diffrent server a older one (thinking there would be more people in it)there was not  there  was about the same so i was thinking you know this game is probly the worst mmorpg  i have ever played (and beleve me  i have played a lot i got a 500gb hard drive and i filled it with games) it all starts withere the (m.kill systum) stops you from lvling and there monsters are way to hard to kill at lvl 15 i would go and try and kill a lvl 5 and it would kill me verry stupped. so the point is dont ever download this game waist of time and money.

If you have eny questions about this game just post on this thread and i will answer you.

Not to be rude, but I'm gonna need MUCH better spelling and grammar to trust your review. I mean, you don't have to be a genius, just paste the words into Google and it will tell you the correct spelling. (like I just had to do with the word genius, lol)

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

dreamergirl

Novice Member

Harm Ye None And Do What Ye Will

5/25/09 11:26:31 PM#22

WTF dude?!?!!? i got lvl 53 in two weeks. no seals or scrolls(if u even no wat that is..) i soloed the entire time with only 5 hours a day for play time. seriously either u cant play games like this one or u really r dumb. ha i mean seriously get to atleast lvl 35 before u say its a bad game. personaly i think its the best game ever. tisk tisk. -sigh-and Zerocyde i mucho agree with u.

(yes i can spell its just faster to shorten some of these words.)

Wiccan and Proud

jeffxsee

Novice Member

5/29/09 1:07:12 PM#23

Try Seal Online instead of Rohan. It seems like you would enjoy Seal better. The pet companionship system with the coupling system with girls is really different from other games.

sigge71

Apprentice Member

7/11/12 11:18:42 AM#24

you ve played rohan for aboute 2 weeks and 9hours / day and only reached lvl 15 you say ?  and you also say that it is to hard , jezuz   to hard  aye  for the time you ve played it both days and clock  and only got to 15   you cant have played to many netgames  or at least  i find that hard to belive really i do , but if you place your head under your arm while you play the game i can understand that you havent got any further  , cuz played 2 weeks  9hrs /day  you should have gotten lot further in the game than 15 ill tell you that , at least in that time being you should.so like 1 of the other comments here to your post was and is  you recommend for others to not download rohan at all cuz its not worth it , thats ONE  BAD thing to say cuz you cant handle it . you should download the client 1 more time and give 1 more try , and really try to find out what it takes to make some progress and use your head while you play .  i mean if and you should se that your losing WAY more vit than the mob is that your fighting then you should run away from him  and try EASIER mobs to kill  , i mean that part of rohan cant be so much more different than other games  right   . you said something aboute 500GB of hard drive space , most of that space contained other netgames you said   right !  how the hell do you survive in those games if you fight mobs in there as you fight mobs in rohan ? and then you said something aboute the M Kill system stops you from lvl , whats that shit aboute , sounds like your a player that prefer to pick up different lvls from the ground including items from the mobs .jezuz fckin christ  .advise to you  go back to rohan and try place your between your shoulders and not in the shelfdrawer while you play   , that way you might get further in the game and get more pleasure out of it .

2 Pages « 1 2 Search