Infinity: The Quest for Earth has been "in development" for quite awhile with no seeming end in sight. The team has, however, decided to reduce the project's scope to a somewhat more manageable level and is now seeking funds through a KickStarter initiative. Called an "epic space sim where 100s of players wage war across a seamless, procedurally generated, true to scale solar system", the project leads are looking for $300,000 to complete Infinity under its new name Infinity: Battlescape.
- Engage 100's of players in epic space battles involving everything from small, nimble interceptors up to immense, powerful capital ships
- Seamless interplanetary warfare across a procedurally generated, true to scale solar system
- No loading screens! (except when the game first starts)
- Jaw dropping visuals allow you to experience alien worlds in a way you previously could only dream of
- Newtonian physics with different flight models for atmosphere and space
- Offline sandbox mode for exploring and trying out different ship/weapon combinations
- Windows PC
- Community oriented focus with support for modding
Check out the Inifinity Kickstarter page for more information.