Trending Games | Landmark | World of Warcraft | Villagers and Heroes | Hearthstone

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,914 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,310,504
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Letalis Nefas

1 posts found
  tallhall33

Novice Member

OP  8/02/06 10:37:53 AM#1
"Welcome to Letalis Nefas. Letalis Nefas will be a PvP orientated guild lead by several DAoC veterans. We will be playing the side of the Dark Elves, Chaos, and Greenskins. Our guild is looking for experienced players that will settle on a North American server. As the leaders of Letalis Nefas are well versed in MMO’s, we require that all players must be 18 years of age or older. This requirement can be waved for younger players, age sixteen and seventeen, if they prove to be mature during recruitment. Guild participation and activity is a must in Letalis Nefas as we plan on being deeply immersed in the high end content of Warhammer Online. We are looking to create a dominate force and can only do this with serious players.

In order to become a member of Letalis Nefas, you will need to contact me, Heartsbane, through the Warhammer Alliance messaging system or through AIM. My screename is Heartsbane00. If neither of these options are suitable, then you can email me at Heartsbane00@hotmail.com. After this action is taken, you must answer a few questions to prove you are experienced in MMO’s. The reason for this is simple. Letalis Nefas wants to create an experienced team that will form the base of the guild. Later on when Warhammer is released, we may need to expand our numbers depending on the specifics of the game. With a balanced, experienced guild already in place, we should be able to make transitions easy for new members.

Furthermore, Letalis Nefas is not about role-playing. It is about creating an effective and efficient team. Thus role-playing, although not prohibited, will not be a focus of Letalis Nefas. I will come up with a backstory to our guild as more information circulates on Warhammer Online, but as a whole, Letalis Nefas will be more focused on tactics, teamwork, experience, and equipment. As I have stated before, we want to be a dominate force in the Warhammer world.

If you want an experienced guild with mature players, Letalis Nefas will be a home for you. We will be playing on a North American server, so if you are from Europe please note this. My email address is Heartsbane00@hotmail.com, and my user name for Warhammer Alliance is Heartsbane. If you are interested message me, and I will contact you with more information. "-Heatsbane Leader of LN.