Trending Games | Landmark | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Villagers and Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,240 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,074
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Starting a Guild called The Kights Templar

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
28 posts found
  Murais

Novice Member

Love is benevolent evil. It is the sweet plague that devours reason, leaving euphoria in its place.

5/29/06 1:47:12 PM#21
   I'm just trying to help is all. Taking the time to actually go back and type something with proper spelling and grammar adds about 50 points to your appeared IQ. I myself always took the time to do it, no matter what I am typing.

And I'm not some 40 year old english professor who is a perfectionist. I'm 16, still in high school. I just think it makes you look less ignorant. But type however the hell you want, I'm just telling you that a few extra keystrokes to improve your typing won't kill your time schedule, and it will make it easier for your readers to understand the message you're intending to get across.

Just being helpful is all.
  tanminh

Novice Member

5/31/06 3:53:56 PM#22

Originally posted by JtHM

Originally posted by King_templar
Its called nerd writing when u r on the comp. like 10 hours a day u start typing like this
No, sorry, you don't. If it is called anything it is called idiot writing, and it has nothing to do with sitting at a computer for any length of time...

y u start talkin about grammer and punctuation in a gaming forum? only answer is nerd! SO ADMIT IT U NERD! NEEERDDDD QUIT FLAMING U NERD! ONLY NERD WOULD FLAME ABOUT GRAMMER IN A GAMING FORUM! U NERD! DIIIEEE!!!
  tanminh

Novice Member

5/31/06 3:58:02 PM#23

Originally posted by Murais
   I'm just trying to help is all. Taking the time to actually go back and type something with proper spelling and grammar adds about 50 points to your appeared IQ. I myself always took the time to do it, no matter what I am typing.

And I'm not some 40 year old english professor who is a perfectionist. I'm 16, still in high school. I just think it makes you look less ignorant. But type however the hell you want, I'm just telling you that a few extra keystrokes to improve your typing won't kill your time schedule, and it will make it easier for your readers to understand the message you're intending to get across.

u hav too much time on ur hand to be going back to retype and look over every single mistake you made on a paragraph that u are typing to a bunch of nobodies that ull probably never ever gona see in ur life! i can do 10 push up by the time u finish with 1 sentence! u NERD! AND THAT RIGHT ALL YALL ARE NOBODIES! BECAUSE U JUST COMPUTER FIGMENT ON MY COMPUTER! DO U(words and letters) HAV A BODY!? NO SO SHUTUP! IM DRUNK!WEEEEEEEEEE!
  Murais

Novice Member

Love is benevolent evil. It is the sweet plague that devours reason, leaving euphoria in its place.

6/01/06 4:44:02 PM#24

Originally posted by tanminh

Originally posted by Murais

u hav too much time on ur hand to be going back to retype and look over every single mistake you made on a paragraph that u are typing to a bunch of nobodies that ull probably never ever gona see in ur life! i can do 10 push up by the time u finish with 1 sentence! u NERD! AND THAT RIGHT ALL YALL ARE NOBODIES! BECAUSE U JUST COMPUTER FIGMENT ON MY COMPUTER! DO U(words and letters) HAV A BODY!? NO SO SHUTUP! IM DRUNK!WEEEEEEEEEE!

Pssssst... you're reading a gaming forum... that makes you... a nerd. *gasp*

Who the hell said I re-type anything? This is just the way I type, I don't go back and revise anything.

And yes, I have a body. That's because I exist.

Take down some vodka for me, I'm out.
  Nihilis

Novice Member

The wind, sharp as razors, whispers your name in its invisible labyrinth of hidden mystery.

6/04/06 6:46:24 PM#25

Man, I was going to be sarcastic and post "lol id so luv to jion ur guld im 12 yrs old 2!!1!1!one!1! LOL" but...

...that guy tanminh has ruined my sense of humor. What a faggot and what a tool. Honestly.

"Time.." I chuckled "I hold no secret to time, though it's mystery puzzles me. Deny it's existence and lie to myself not with hopes of a quickened pace."

Vrashk

Novice Member

Yes, Everyone knows Warhammer was first, now shut it!

6/09/06 1:52:58 PM#26
For some reason, I find it amusing that anyone takes Tanminh seriously. I don't think he's linguistically impaired at all. Just trolling.
But then again, it might very well be that I am the one who appears a fool for thinking that you think that Tanminh is serious.

^^
  -exo

Novice Member

"Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end."

8/10/06 9:55:50 PM#27
this page is STILL up?!?! from what? 4 months ago?? good god O.o well, so be it.. lol

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

Shaman64

Novice Member

I Fight for the Hand, I''ll die for the hand.

8/11/06 2:24:54 PM#28
I will gladly pledge my allegiance to the Knights Templar if you are loyal to the Emperor.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search