Trending Games | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest | Elder Scrolls Online

  Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,902,306 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,276,255
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Starting a Guild called The Kights Templar

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
28 posts found
  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  4/01/06 4:36:50 PM#1

OK everyone i know we are excited So i want to offer everyone a invite 2 join a guild that is going 2 be for pvp (and if they have alot of it rvr) but i know everyone will probly have friend oming 2 join them when they first get on so bring them along i want 2 start a guild that will be respected and if its like daoc a guild that leeds a alliance of guilds also we will not have crimnals in this guild we will have mercinaries or bounty hunters or none pvp types in it i am going 2 want 2 have npcs on our side so if we get in a street fight we might get some help Also i choose this name for the guild cause it has been a real guild before and was considered the most powerful group in the middle ages also it had respect from the church so people who know that will also have imediate  respect for us!

So if any of you wish to join me then I have a website called www.gamewatch.iwarp.com that is about warhammer and it has a forum there 2 so sign up for that also you can email me at ckemenesi@sbcglobal.net 

ok guys and gals have fun and contact me with ideas or if u need help 2 join!

What items are you looking foward to?

Rifles
pistols
armor
swords
spears
bows & arrows
magic
other
(login to vote)
  Anageth

Novice Member

Joined: 3/15/05
Posts: 2214

4/01/06 4:46:42 PM#2

Christ. I'd like to be the first to say that your grammar and punctuation is horrific. It has the capability to cause a hemorrhage.

No longer visiting MMORPG.com.

  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  4/01/06 6:32:13 PM#3
Its called nerd writing when u r on the comp. like 10 hours a day u start typing like this
  JtHM

Novice Member

Joined: 11/03/05
Posts: 122

NOO! I''ve lost the respect of this impolite special ed student! I have no valid reason to live! - JV

4/01/06 8:31:40 PM#4

Originally posted by King_templar
Its called nerd writing when u r on the comp. like 10 hours a day u start typing like this
No, sorry, you don't. If it is called anything it is called idiot writing, and it has nothing to do with sitting at a computer for any length of time...
  sl4y3r6363

Novice Member

Joined: 4/03/06
Posts: 80

4/04/06 5:58:04 AM#5
ill keep and eye on this guild and if i get the game when it comes out which i think i will i will join if i can
  Volkmar

Novice Member

Joined: 3/04/04
Posts: 2508

4/07/06 12:12:14 AM#6

Knights Templar eh? of who? Sigmar? or Ulrich? Khorne?

Keep in mind you are not in kansas anymore, Dorothy, this is the Old World, not Earth and there ain't a thing like the Christian Chatolic Church here.

I would suggest, at the very least, to choose an original name. You don't need to be ultra original, but using real world reference is usually not allowed for guild or character name.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

- My New World of Darkness Tabletop RPG Blog:
http://realmofroleplay.com/?cat=19

  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  4/07/06 12:31:39 AM#7

OK guys rag on my typing and spelling all you want the point is that i want to make a sucessful guild to be revered for just like The Knights Templar. And here are my resons why!

1. Knights in my guild will never retreat.

2. Knights in my guild will have respect for one another and others alike

3. I believe in the alamo ideals of: Victory or Death

4. If a guild has no respect it can not grow and if it does not grow it will fall and The only way to win is through unity.

I know it sounds strick for a game but wouldnt you like to be a legend  to thousands by just being in a great guild of great friends. If you do email me at my email

I have hope you all understand now but in the future dont insult when a man has not attacked you its just not right.

Good luck and god bless

  -exo

Novice Member

Joined: 4/02/06
Posts: 574

"Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end."

4/07/06 12:37:33 AM#8
i love the knights templar thing.. but volkmar does have a point.. even on the tabletop gamming we technically did have to have the end title "of khorne" or "of slaneesh" or "of tzeentch" or hell even "Archaeons riprodders"  or with the high elves case  lets see "knight templars of tyrion and the four forge"?? something to that effect.... just saying.... it would be pretty awesome ^-^.. but you are right King_Templar .... al lthat of which you said sounds perfect.. i just think the name should be a bit tweaked O.o... heh

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  4/07/06 12:49:15 AM#9

See those are all fine details and i think we can work it out later when we actualy do something in game but also i dont  think mythic will limmit your enjoyment of a game by making you have certain things in the name cause thats would rune creativity and personalization that makes mmos great but maybe they will and maybe they wont i dont know just feel like people makeing fun of my wrinting and not talking on the topic is stupid and a waste of time but also they have there opinions so whatever but if you want to join email me the link is in the last post.

good luck all

  -exo

Novice Member

Joined: 4/02/06
Posts: 574

"Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end."

4/07/06 12:54:39 AM#10

Originally posted by King_templar

See those are all fine details and i think we can work it out later when we actualy do something in game but also i dont  think mythic will limmit your enjoyment of a game by making you have certain things in the name cause thats would rune creativity and personalization that makes mmos great but maybe they will and maybe they wont i dont know just feel like people makeing fun of my wrinting and not talking on the topic is stupid and a waste of time but also they have there opinions so whatever but if you want to join email me the link is in the last post.

good luck all


Well, i did e-mail ya nd im hopefully looking for a response... and may WAR be one of the best mmorpg's in history ^-^

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

  Motorhead

Novice Member

Joined: 11/05/03
Posts: 1193

I''m like a Super Hero without any of the powers or motivation.

4/07/06 10:23:40 AM#11

Originally posted by King_templar

See those are all fine details and i think we can work it out later when we actualy do something in game but also i dont  think mythic will limmit your enjoyment of a game by making you have certain things in the name cause thats would rune creativity and personalization that makes mmos great but maybe they will and maybe they wont i dont know just feel like people makeing fun of my wrinting and not talking on the topic is stupid and a waste of time but also they have there opinions so whatever but if you want to join email me the link is in the last post.

good luck all


We're all doomed.


----------------------------------------------

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  4/07/06 6:50:19 PM#12

Once again another update we will be using the voice chat system called Team Speak we will have public and officer channels i am talking to friends on how to set up the seprater forums but i know everything else

gl and god bless

p.s. pls stop posting random stuff on this topic this is a seriouse chat dont need people trying to get up there posts count by doing stupid crap on this ty

  -exo

Novice Member

Joined: 4/02/06
Posts: 574

"Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, then it's not the end."

4/07/06 7:03:40 PM#13

Originally posted by King_templar

Once again another update we will be using the voice chat system called Team Speak we will have public and officer channels i am talking to friends on how to set up the seprater forums but i know everything else

gl and god bless

p.s. pls stop posting random stuff on this topic this is a seriouse chat dont need people trying to get up there posts count by doing stupid crap on this ty


/agreed

www.roxstudiodesigns.com

  Paladin101

Novice Member

Joined: 3/16/05
Posts: 188

4/08/06 10:45:40 AM#14
I'm looking forward to CHOPPAS! TIME TO LOB OFF SOME HUMIE 'EADS! WAAAAAAAGH!!!!
  JtHM

Novice Member

Joined: 11/03/05
Posts: 122

NOO! I''ve lost the respect of this impolite special ed student! I have no valid reason to live! - JV

4/08/06 10:57:18 AM#15

Originally posted by King_templar

p.s. pls stop posting random stuff on this topic this is a seriouse chat dont need people trying to get up there posts count by doing stupid crap on this ty


Sorry if I took offense to the claim that your poor typing has anything at all to do with sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, seeing as I am someone who sits at a computer for as long or longer.
  Database82

Novice Member

Joined: 9/11/05
Posts: 183

To see the right and not to do it is cowardice. - Confucius

5/16/06 4:15:04 PM#16
This guild sounds an aweful lot like the bretonians.

Current MMO: Aion
MMO Watch: Warhammer 40k Online, SWToR, GW2.
Played: Planetside, SWG, EQ, EQ2, L2, WoW, RFO, KAL, MxO, Voyage, RO,Vanguard,Tabula Rasa, Horizons, CoH/CoV,, Lotro, FFXI
First MMO: Everquest (Tunare Server, Ronin/Tide Guild)

  dolearon

Novice Member

Joined: 5/21/06
Posts: 89

potentia ex apparatus

5/28/06 6:56:13 PM#17
its funny but the real knights templar where forcibly disband becasue they wouldent follow a direct order from the pope. as you your rule no retreating how about a tactical withdrawl?
  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  5/28/06 10:38:15 PM#18
sorry to correct you but no they were not disbanded by the pope they were summoned to paris by the king of france and once the grandmaster and other main leaders came the king captured them on the famous friday the 13th and not all were captured for instance the templars in spain just cxhanged there name to the knights of christ and went on from there others went to scotland because more contrys started to round them up cause they were a standing army that could crush them at any time so the fleed and thats why they are mentioned in such books called the di vinci code where they talk about rosline chapel and a bunch of other fake bull shit so yes they were disbanded but not by the pope hell they could have just killed the pope but they worked for him but not lead by him
  Murais

Novice Member

Joined: 7/06/04
Posts: 1130

Love is benevolent evil. It is the sweet plague that devours reason, leaving euphoria in its place.

5/29/06 10:35:25 AM#19

Originally posted by King_templar
sorry to correct you but no they were not disbanded by the pope they were summoned to paris by the king of france and once the grandmaster and other main leaders came the king captured them on the famous friday the 13th and not all were captured for instance the templars in spain just cxhanged there name to the knights of christ and went on from there others went to scotland because more contrys started to round them up cause they were a standing army that could crush them at any time so the fleed and thats why they are mentioned in such books called the di vinci code where they talk about rosline chapel and a bunch of other fake bull shit so yes they were disbanded but not by the pope hell they could have just killed the pope but they worked for him but not lead by him
    Please, I really don't mean to rag on your typing but, my god, Capitals, indentations, spaces, more than one paragraph. Please. It does really offend my eyes to read what you're typing.
  Hylor

Apprentice Member

Joined: 4/01/06
Posts: 80

 
OP  5/29/06 12:26:09 PM#20
i understand its messy, but i just figure u can still read it and i need to do other things to so just take in the info and stop commenting my typing cause its not going to change till i get more free time on my hands
2 Pages 1 2 » Search