Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,155 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,680
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Give me space hulk or give me death!

1 posts found
  chaintm

Advanced Member

"Shutting down threads sense 2004"

OP  1/26/06 5:56:18 PM#1

lol ok that was to get your attention, but this is about space hulk.

Don't know about many of you , I do hope there is some elements of the space hulk of warhammer. I loved the days of feeling my miniatures were in a battle as in the movie Aliens. It was a blast to play the bugs or the marines. From awesome gear to bugs that move at the speed of light, the attention was always high on the hulks we played on. Now having some Eldar (did I remember that name right?) definitely added to the mix. It was pretty insane battles in tight quarters and when the chaos marines showed up to fight off the Eldar it just got worse ;) ahh fun times back then , fun times. Thou if I am not mistaken, this will probably be taken from Warhammer fantasy huh? oh well , it would be cool to see the more space hulk version...here is to hoping :)

"The monster created isn't by the company that makes the game, it's by the fans that make it something it never was"