Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,158 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,288
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

7 posts found
  MMO_Munk

Novice Member

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

OP  1/24/06 9:19:40 PM#1

I dont give this game a snowballs chance in hell now. Sega hasnt made a successful game since Sonic the Hedghog.

Oh well, anyways theirs enough of this fantasy genre, they should of made it 40,000 that owuld of collected alot more players, including myself,

/yawns

Nothing to see here people move along another in the ground gonna be pulled the plug on again game, make it 40k, and it will succeed just a tip of advice from me =p

CaedesAstrum

Novice Member

1/24/06 9:49:37 PM#2

sega? is mythic part of sega? wasnt aware of that, anyway if you are so sure you should start a dev company and put out some mmo's since you know what is wanted you will make billions

Scott762x51

Novice Member

First come smiles, then lies, last is Gunfire.

1/24/06 11:27:21 PM#3
Your mistaken.  Sega was making a Warhammer game but they fouled it up and it got canceled a long time ago more than a year I believe.  This game is different.  You've probably been looking at old material that is left over from the old game.  The new one is made by Mythic which is the company that made Dark Age of Camelot. 

http://home.comcast.net/~scott762x51/scott762x51.html

Volkmar

Novice Member

1/25/06 4:21:23 AM#4

Originally posted by Scott762x51
Your mistaken.  Sega was making a Warhammer game but they fouled it up and it got canceled a long time ago more than a year I believe.  This game is different.  You've probably been looking at old material that is left over from the old game.  The new one is made by Mythic which is the company that made Dark Age of Camelot. 

what he said.

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

- My New World of Darkness Tabletop RPG Blog:
http://realmofroleplay.com/?cat=19

L0k1-

Novice Member

1/25/06 5:50:00 AM#5

they should burn all the previous screenshots imo, would clear up a lot of the confusion

acidworm

Novice Member

1/25/06 12:46:44 PM#6

Originally posted by MMO_Munk

I dont give this game a snowballs chance in hell now. Sega hasnt made a successful game since Sonic the Hedghog.

Oh well, anyways theirs enough of this fantasy genre, they should of made it 40,000 that owuld of collected alot more players, including myself,

/yawns

Nothing to see here people move along another in the ground gonna be pulled the plug on again game, make it 40k, and it will succeed just a tip of advice from me =p

The original Warhammer Online was cancelled roughly 20 months ago. I found the whole Climax/Sega thing a bit odd but I really enjoyed the trailer, moreso than any MMOG trailer to date. It was dark, gritty and the narration was chilling. I still watch it sometimes.

ScottElwood

Novice Member

1/25/06 3:19:22 PM#7

Warhammer Online E3 2004 Trailer (clicky)

The skaven at the end are my favorite. The undead look pretty fake though, and the joints arn't really well done.

---------------------------------------------------
| www.40ksource.net - 40k MMO fansite