Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,784,453 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,513
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Is there a way to make my old account Free to Play?

7 posts found
  MMORPDEATH

Apprentice Member

OP  9/11/12 11:58:59 AM#1

If so, how? I have a lvl 16 chosen I'd like to pick up with.

Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.

User Deleted
9/12/12 8:59:30 PM#2
Originally posted by MMORPDEATH

If so, how? I have a lvl 16 chosen I'd like to pick up with.

No.

Level 16 is beyond the free unlimited trial.

And if your lv16 only...which is strange for what use to be a p2p game quitting at lv16...why not just reroll?

MMORPDEATH

Apprentice Member

OP  9/14/12 1:04:46 AM#3

Ugh that sucks, I thought it was free to play all the way for some reason.

I have no desire to play Order and I really beat the Chaos pve to death up to level 16. I don't have the stomach to do the same old crap again. Its the same reason I never went back to WOW after rolling a Horde toon.

tawess

Elite Member

9/14/12 1:14:32 AM#4

I have no desire to play Order and I really beat the Chaos pve to death up to level 16. I don't have the stomach to do the same old crap again. Its the same reason I never went back to WOW after rolling a Horde toon.

So if you do not like the PvE, do the PvP... you know you get XP from that too right. And if you do not like the PvP what is the oint of playing the game (since you did not like the PvE)

Tomas Soapbox

This have been a good conversation

MMORPDEATH

Apprentice Member

OP  9/15/12 9:24:36 PM#5
Originally posted by tawess

So if you do not like the PvE, do the PvP... you know you get XP from that too right. And if you do not like the PvP what is the oint of playing the game (since you did not like the PvE)

Im not one of those powergamers that likes doing the same pve quests over and over again dog. That doesnt mean I dont like the pve.I know Im out of the ordinary, among MMO players anyway.

anthonypena

Novice Member

9/15/12 9:26:55 PM#6
I miss war so much wish it was F2P back when it was full off people it was the shit
  revy66

Novice Member

9/15/12 9:34:54 PM#7
Originally posted by tawess

Im not one of those powergamers that likes doing the same pve quests over and over again dog. That doesnt mean I dont like the pve.I know Im out of the ordinary, among MMO players anyway.

What about pvp? You can level through pvp.