Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,672 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,024
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Darkfalz89

Advanced Member

Death Is a Priveledge

OP  5/25/12 8:38:53 PM#1
And Id like to know if anyone here plays the game that can tell me about how the populations are across servers. I used to check winkls pop calculator whenever I planned to come back but it seems it's down. I know there are only 3 servers and haven't played since the new scenario tier revamp or fort revamp. I came back prior to these changes and had a blast but things got very slow pop wise in tier 2 so I just gave up. Has the scenario changes helped this at all?
  Darkfalz89

Advanced Member

Death Is a Priveledge

OP  5/25/12 9:33:19 PM#2
Bumpage...
  Judgex

Apprentice Member

5/27/12 11:24:06 AM#3

there is only 2 servers left actually, 1 US 1 EU. PVE is as dead as its been since the begining but PVP is still decent. Scenarios still take forever to pop but the lakes are populated at certain times of day. I recently came back aswell about 3 weeks ago. I still really enjoy the game but ive played the warhammer tabletop game for many years and i think the warhammer world as a whole is unmatched, so im a bit of a fanboi and im able to see past the bugs and poor balancing. 

slowpoke68

Spotlight Poster

5/28/12 10:59:51 AM#4

Can anyone elaborate on what the pop is like on Badlands since the merge?  Is there anything going on in T2 and T3?

Also, can you comment on whether one side is dominating or if it about even etc.?

Loved this game's rvr, but last time I checked it out, it seemed really empty.....there were two US servers then though.

Thanks.