Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Citizen | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,276 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,194
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Why don't EA's CS help?

1 posts found
  tixylix

Hard Core Member

OP  4/21/12 5:17:28 PM#1

Thought I'd try play the game again but the whole new account thing makes it hard. I remember having a username and one that showed, tried both as I cannot remember which one was which but cannot remember my password. I hate websites that make you follow weird rules when making a password and I'm pretty sure the old WAR made you do this, so you never remember the password because it isn't one you'd normally use. Anyways I kept the email when I registered the CD key as proof and my CD key and contacted EA support. All they keep saying is an automated Email asking for all kids of information, the sort of stuff that if I ahd I'd be able to log in lol.

Any other MMO like with SOE if I've forgotten the login details, they've been really helpful and always given me them. Most companies make it easy, not EA as this is the second time I've had a problem with them. I bought SWTOR and registered the cd key but they made you have 5 security questions and to answer one every time you logged in. Well I forgot one and it requires you to give that one every time I tried to login. So they make you call them (which costs money) to be able to change them and after an hour waiting on the phone I got through. Funny thing is when I made the account I just put a jumbled up name like sdfgh in the box. I don't think this is an unusual thing to do as everyone I know does this to sign up fast, this was also an account I amde in 2008 before I knew I was going to play the game on it. EA wouldn't let me have access to the account until I agve the right name, which I could never guess as it was just jumbled letters.

I can never access my SWTOR account again because of that one simple detail, even though I can prove I bought the game with my card and my name is in the email address that made the account. It's so stupid that they wont ever let me have access to it, so obvious that isn't a real name!

Now with WAR I'm fighting a weird new account tranfser system based in a mess of a website that is laid out so badly. I made a new account and it still wouldn't let me in because your EA account and WAR username use a different password........ crazy. Then when I did get to login the gaem just kept crashing......

EA ruin everything, no other company have such a stupid CS.