Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | WildStar | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,233 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,242,628
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » No Support from Bioware/EA/Mythic

1 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  3/22/12 6:35:02 PM#1

For over a week now I have tried to reativate my old Mythic Warhammer online account to revisit the game and see whats changed.

Since Mythic and EA/Bioware has combined they linked my master EA account to my game account but i have been unsuccessful in trying to login in the game.'

The game launcher fails to authenticate my account name and pw over and over agian.

I have changed my pw 5x and now I cannot login to my master EA account because it doesn't recognize my new pw.

I have sent at least 3 emails and waited on the phone for hours with no repsonse from anyone.

I did recieve auto response emails and an email telling me to call the support phone number they listed only to be directed to an automated phone service that puts me on hold for 30 mins to over an hour each time I called.

This is one of the many reasons I am not supporting EA/Bioware games anymore.  I had one or two minor problems with My account years ago and Mythic had a direct support number to call and their CS staff were excellent and got me up and running everytime.

It appears the new CS team or system is non existant.