Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | EverQuest Next

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,794,082 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,194,844
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Thought I would give the 14 day welcome back a try but logging in I found my account had been deleted

6 posts found
  OkhamsRazor

Novice Member

OP  9/19/11 8:39:40 AM#1

Seeing as there was a new patch . People recomended in these forums to come back and have a look at what the game is like now . Tried logging in but found I now had to sign in with an email address rather than the 'username'_ eur which I've used in the passed . So doing this I  found I couldn't so I requested a password reset and managed to get in (same email addess that I used to register the game 3 years ago) . This time I managed to get back in only to find that it appeared they'd deleted my Warhammer account somehow in the last six months or so since I played the last 14 day trial . So what I thought is I'll see what happens when I try and log into the actual game with 'username'_eur as I've done in the past .It came up as game time had run out(no suprise there) and redirected me to the account website only to say it no longer existed . Its not like I would proberbly ever come back to  this game but they do seam to be in a bit of a mess and can't even handle accounts and billing . Even if your a potential returning player they make it difficult for you .

jdnewell

Elite Member

9/19/11 8:48:16 AM#2

They probably did you a favor.

Take this as a sign and move along is my advice.

OkhamsRazor

Novice Member

OP  9/19/11 9:49:10 AM#3
Originally posted by jdnewell

They probably did you a favor.

Take this as a sign and move along is my advice.

LoL already taken it as such and moved along . What a bad company though . In eight years of playing mmos I've never had a problem like this .

Reizla

Elite Member

MMORPGs are no longer about the mass multi-user anymore *sadly*

9/19/11 10:16:27 AM#4

Just had to give it a try myself. My old account (_eur) was still known, linking to my EA account went without a problem (though I had to reset my password), and when I finally had the data of my WAR account there, it was completely empty. My old _eur key was gone and I could get the free trial (as if).

IMO, Mythic just messed up big-time. Old keys, even those of inactive players, should never be deleted...

Demigoth's RPG adventures ~ My blog

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
GTX660 SLI (ASUS/EVGA)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion

Gorwe

Hard Core Member

9/20/11 9:45:35 PM#5
Just forget it and go read a Warhammer book or two. This fail is just...Mythic!
  Neiko

Novice Member

9/21/11 2:13:26 AM#6

Mythic/ea doesn't seem to give two shits about EU. I think it's the EA part, but I've only really heard bad things about WAR and EU players since launch. NA is for another discussion though. Love the game, but hate it at the same time.

---------------