Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,783,343 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,306
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » EA is so full of excrement.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
30 posts found
  Pilnkplonk

Advanced Member

OP  9/09/11 5:40:44 PM#21
Originally posted by luro16
Originally posted by Pilnkplonk

My daughter wanted me to log into my old WAR account after a few months time off. I was greeted by a shitstorm of EA bullshit "EA master account!!! weee!!!" and to cut a long story short, the morons in EA just lost my (two) subs. Kafka meets the electronic entertainment industry. Corporate Amerikkka manages the fun & jivin pc game world? I'll never EVER buy anything from those idiots again. WTF is wrong with those guys? Someone should send an ubercharged pyro into their account offices pronto!

Messages like this are why the  hippys ended up scorned and homeless in San Fransico.

Well this ol' hippy ain't buyin it and is taking his business elsewhere. Deal.

WTF is this? If you've got beef with EA's famously craptastic corpo-unservice schitck then you're suddenly a bum? Get real man. It's not me who's loosin' money. Jeez.

Sanguinelust

Novice Member

broken

9/09/11 5:49:47 PM#22

This guy's so angry about this I wonder if he beat his daughter for asking him to play lol.

Ichmen

Apprentice Member

hatred enriches.
life is a prison, death a release.

9/09/11 5:54:48 PM#23

sounds like a piss poor reason to rag on EA. yes EA is a mcdonalds game company rehashing crap and producing alot of crap.. 

but to QQ over having to make a master account seems kind of far fetched.. kind of like going to the doctor about a sore arm.. being told its sprained and you have to wait and hr to get  a cast or something (do to other people's needs) and bitching about it....

going by your post.. you will never touch EA again but what happens if a game that is EA supported comes out that you really have to play ??? you going to cry because you cant play it do to hating EA?? o-o

frankly there are way better reasons to complain about EA.. then making a master account. 

id sooner complain about their crappier game production or the fact they can never make a quality CnC then worry about accounts (account creation is the fastest thing in most games...)

CPU: Intel Core i7 CPU 860 2.8GHz
Evga GeForce 670 FTW
Evga P55 SLI

<

Corehaven

Novice Member

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

9/09/11 5:57:23 PM#24
Originally posted by Sanguinelust

This guy's so angry about this I wonder if he beat his daughter for asking him to play lol.

"Daddy will you play WaR with me?  Please?  We'll have a lot of fun! " 

"Okay.  Wait.  Whats this?  EA MASTER ACCOUNT!  I have to spend 5 min. doing something as stupid as this???  Thats it!  Im never playing this again!  And neither are YOU! " 

*Daughter cries hysterically*  

Neiko

Novice Member

9/10/11 4:50:56 AM#25
Originally posted by Corehaven
Originally posted by Sanguinelust

"Daddy will you play WaR with me?  Please?  We'll have a lot of fun! " 

"Okay.  Wait.  Whats this?  EA MASTER ACCOUNT!  I have to spend 5 min. doing something as stupid as this???  Thats it!  Im never playing this again!  And neither are YOU! " 

*Daughter cries hysterically*  

Could totally see it.

+1 lol

---------------

alakram

Advanced Member

9/10/11 5:28:36 AM#26

I just made this EA master account thingy. I had that undone for some time already and was curious after reading on this thread. It was a little weird to do but i managed to. What I find more confusing is I have no idea why I needed to do that. I linked my warhammer account with my master account, for what? can i link my dragon age account too? how?. It's a weird process and they dont explain you why you need to do that. Anyway, I dont understand why the OP got soooo angry, maybe he had a bad day.

-=AlaKraM=-
Don't fight against poverty, fight against greed.
My Lord of the Rings Gallery

Digna

Novice Member

The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.

9/10/11 5:34:57 AM#27
Originally posted by alakram

I just made this EA master account thingy. I had that undone for some time already and was curious after reading on this thread. It was a little weird to do but i managed to. What I find more confusing is I have no idea why I needed to do that. I linked my warhammer account with my master account, for what? can i link my dragon age account too? how?. It's a weird process and they dont explain you why you need to do that. Anyway, I dont understand why the OP got soooo angry, maybe he had a bad day.

Yes you can link any EA account. I forgot that I had already set up my EA master account so it took a few minutes to 'sort out' emails and passwords and when I logged into the EA Master, I saw my Dragon Age account. It didn't take more than 5 minutes to get my WAR account functional again after I went back to the WAR account management.

It is now (slowly) downloading the game client. I suppose my only 'grumble' was that while I am entitled to a free 'welcome back to WAR' 14 day access, they still wanted my credit card. *shrug*

vio1

Novice Member

9/10/11 5:41:16 AM#28

i saw all i needed ea master acct.. man it was such a fucking pain in the ass
for some i guess.

I play games just like you

FearGX

Novice Member

9/10/11 5:49:12 AM#29

OP comes across as a complete moron, people posting trying to help/explain and you quote them and act childish about it.

You couldn't make a EA master account and don't agree with doing so and also don't agree with EAs practices, well same as me but I don't go make threads and act like a loony about it.

tawess

Elite Member

9/10/11 5:54:26 AM#30

after looking at how many different accounts i have for EA games... I am very very glad to have them all under one roof. It is something like 8-10 different accounts. the EA master account is bloody brilliant in my mind.

It also promotes you to behave... Because they ban master accounts too.. And then you loose ALL  accounts connected to that one.

Tomas Soapbox

This have been a good conversation

2 Pages « 1 2 Search