Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | Skyforge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,071 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,361
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Best place to get 60 Day time cards for EU?

8 posts found
  Urvan

Advanced Member

"How do you prove that you exist..? Maybe we don't exist.." Vivi, Final Fantasy IX

OP  8/29/11 9:06:42 PM#1

I found a local store known as HMV had these on a good price offer, I bought one and found myself too preoccupied to play at the time (I had FFXI and WoW active too so yeah..) and after playing PVP in WoW I kinda miss playing PVP in this game so I was wondering where else I could get 60 day time cards on the cheap?  Bare in mind it MUST be EU as my game is EU, US time cards won't work for me.

Neiko

Novice Member

8/30/11 3:39:59 AM#2

I'm not sure about the EU, but on the Warhammer site, they say the GTC are available at Wal-Mart and "Game Retailers". I'm not too familiar with what is over in EU, but I saw a couple sites selling EU GTC when I searched in google. 

---------------

Urvan

Advanced Member

"How do you prove that you exist..? Maybe we don't exist.." Vivi, Final Fantasy IX

OP  8/30/11 7:25:51 AM#3

Other than HMV that seem to be fresh out, all other retailers here seem to sell it at the standerd, or imo overpriced, price.  And no, we don't have a Wal-Mart.

Neiko

Novice Member

8/30/11 8:45:48 PM#4

Hm, that sucks. I'm not really sure what else to tell you other than just sub off their site =(. I don't know anything about the EU, but I've seen the WAR GTC at the general stores here (target/wal-mart/best-buy) and I think at Gamestop. Of course none of this probably helps, since the stores probably differ from the US and EU, and you said most retailers are selling them overpriced =/.

---------------

Urvan

Advanced Member

OP  8/31/11 4:15:22 AM#5

Well imo it is overpriced when ya barely saving yourself around £2 lol.  To me thats not alot of price difference from subbing.  Anyway, can someone please reply who actually lives in UK/EU who actually knows where to buy these cheap? even if its from a site with key codes? thanks.

Neiko

Novice Member

9/01/11 5:43:03 AM#6

Well, since no one has posted in the last day or so, I figured I'd give this link out in hopes it might help you.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/subindex/218?warhammer

You could try asking on their forum, they have some EU specific forums, and you might have better luck there. =/

---------------

Kabaal

Advanced Member

Haggis Humper

9/01/11 7:42:24 AM#7

There is no EU version of the game anymore, any time cards will work with your account now. It's the one client, account and server list nowadays.

Urvan

Advanced Member

OP  9/02/11 5:10:37 PM#8

Really? that certainly is news to me.  Well, thanks I guess I can just purchase the cheapest game time I can find and hope it works I guess lol