Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Age of Wushu

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,797,250 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,195,643
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

9 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  6/03/11 7:06:53 AM#1

Anyone finding T2/3 virtually deserted on Azgal and Norn? I've come back for the free 14 days thingy and enjoying it massively in T1, scenarios galore, lots of good fights but the fun seems to end once the t2 transition hits. Even on logging onto T3 characters the best that seems to happen is standing in a keep wiating for a resource NPC to run from one place to another and the possibility of a tiny skirmish every hour whilst otherwise watching tumbleweeds blow past. Is T4 the same? Don't have any characters at T4 but at the rate the T3 action is going I'm not likely to get there any time soon through anything other than the mindlessly bad pve quests. 

Thelow

Novice Member

6/03/11 3:42:03 PM#2

And people says that WAR population is fine <3

SirAoS

Novice Member

For those who have ears, let them hear..

6/03/11 3:47:55 PM#3
T4 seemed to be deep in numbers on gorfang . I see litterally hundreds of t4 players
  User Deleted

OP  6/04/11 5:50:01 AM#4

Hmm might be an idea to move my characters over to gorfang. Thanks.

Mmocount

Novice Member

6/04/11 6:17:05 AM#5
Originally posted by bumuscheekus

Hmm might be an idea to move my characters over to gorfang. Thanks.

That's what everyone else is doing.

There's always one server that gets named 'the place to be'. That used to be Badlands, but it's been on decline since they shut down trials. Gorfang will be the last remaining US server in a few months most likely. It's been a server dance ever since release. At least now they're getting the money from transfers :)

Onigod

Advanced Member

6/04/11 6:24:54 AM#6

Anyone finding T2/3 virtually deserted on Azgal and Norn? I've come back for the free 14 days thingy and enjoying it massively in T1, scenarios galore, lots of good fights but the fun seems to end once the t2 transition hits. Even on logging onto T3 characters the best that seems to happen is standing in a keep wiating for a resource NPC to run from one place to another and the possibility of a tiny skirmish every hour whilst otherwise watching tumbleweeds blow past. Is T4 the same? Don't have any characters at T4 but at the rate the T3 action is going I'm not likely to get there any time soon through anything other than the mindlessly bad pve quests. 

t4 is very crowded

edit: compared to the other tiers

User Deleted

OP  6/04/11 8:53:07 AM#7

t4 is very crowded

edit: compared to the other tiers

Ha! I'd rather have crowded as a complaint than stand around for hours on end picking me gobbo bum for fluff with a lack of anything else to do  :P

Actually my highest char is only 30 so I'll roll one afresh on Gorfang, rather that than pay 13 sterling per character. Sod that. T1, here I come again!

MegaTommy

Novice Member

6/04/11 11:29:53 AM#8

Population wise T4>T1>T2>T3 no matter the server imo.

T4 and T1 are still very much alive, you can get into a huge battle at any point of the day or night.

I'm a dude. I do stuff.

emota

Apprentice Member

6/05/11 5:07:34 AM#9

Are you kidding me?

T3 last night on Azgal was full of warbands, massive population. Friday night was huge fights on both sides t3.