Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,356 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,530
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » which side is currently losing in Gorfang?

7 posts found
  shr4pnel

Tipster

OP  4/23/11 8:50:25 PM#1

Torn between an Engi or a SH so the deciding factor then is which side is losing.

Dnomsed

Novice Member

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein

4/23/11 8:59:06 PM#2

Pretty even actually.  Sometimes Destro pushes, sometimes Order.  You can now have characters from both factions on Gorfang server though there is an 8 hour lockout.  PM me and I'll tell you how to work around it.

Warhammer fanatic since '85.

Xero_Chance

Apprentice Member

4/23/11 9:00:07 PM#3

WAR gets really old really fast if either side isn't strong enough to put up enough of a challenge, trust me. I played on a destro dominated server and I ended up having to change servers because it was just so boring.

Go for balanced combat, trust me. It's more fun.

shr4pnel

Tipster

OP  4/23/11 9:05:53 PM#4
Originally posted by Dnomsed

Pretty even actually.  Sometimes Destro pushes, sometimes Order.  You can now have characters from both factions on Gorfang server though there is an 8 hour lockout.  PM me and I'll tell you how to work around it.

Ah, yeah... forgot about that. Someone told me that in the official forums a few days ago! Guess I won't have to worry then about which class to roll! :D

kaiser3282

Tipster

4/25/11 7:06:28 PM#5

Well right now id say SH is better in the lower tiers, but in T4 they are pretty gimped due to current mitigation of physical damage in the new gear. However, if your ejust starting out with a new SH, by the time you reach T4 they will hopefully have the armor changes on the live servers and SH will be more equal again.

Engi has some issues with getting through physical mitigation, but not as much due to having more non-phys skills.

SwashBuccaneer

Novice Member

4/26/11 7:36:13 PM#6

Recently resubbed myself to check it out and transferred my characters to Gorfang.  Nice server with some great people so far, but too bad the stupid lockout stuck me with playing the side I don't want to play till late late tonight.

Meh.

ltank

Apprentice Member

4/27/11 8:57:00 AM#7

While I do see both sides push throughout the day. I would say that Order seems to have the numbers during the day time and at night during prime time, destro seems to have the numbers.