Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,845,821 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,110
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

8 posts found
  sankara

Novice Member

OP  4/16/11 4:17:16 PM#1

im just retired of wow cos of boring the whole thing..im thinkin renew my war account but i wanna focus mostly on pve..is there any pve in that btw? also i need a populated server to join...a good pve guild would be nice :) ty

Cefka

Novice Member

4/16/11 4:38:45 PM#2

there's only 2 servers left and the T2-T3 are dead.

There's a lot of PvE content but it doesn't amount to much. Best gear and progressions is gotten from PvP.

sankara

Novice Member

OP  4/16/11 5:00:13 PM#3

wich servers are most active? i play on the europe region btw

Mmocount

Novice Member

4/17/11 1:41:11 AM#4

You really do not play this game for the PvE. I'd be surprised if there's any 'PvE' guild in the game at this point. If PvE is your thing there's far better options out there.

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/227/index/6741839 <-- 'Should I play WAR if I prefer PvE?'

Thelow

Novice Member

4/18/11 12:47:23 PM#5
Originally posted by Cefka

There's a lot of PvE content but it doesn't amount to much. Best gear and progressions is gotten from PvP.

is t2-t3 really dead? even with so few servers left :S

ThaneUlfgar

Novice Member

4/18/11 4:43:28 PM#6

I've been playing for over a month now, and I'm currently in tier 2. On most nights on the Destruction side we have had 2 warbands going for keep sieges. I was originally on the fence about resubbing, but I think I'm going to. I've got my rr up into the mid 30s and the open realm vs realm has yet to become boring. The community, as well, is friendly, for the most part. As a long time WoW player, I can say that the community has been refreshing compared to what I'm used to, in general.

odinsrath

Novice Member

4/18/11 4:54:46 PM#7

theres more than 2 servers..theres like 6 ..just cuz it says euro or french doesnt mean that people dont play em..me and a bunch of friends play on the euro server and we are all from the US...but yes some servers are dead in t2-t3 ..but i think gorfang or what ever its called is still pretty pact..as for pve..its not much of a pve game..so dont sub this game if your looking for that..its 90% pvp game..sure you can pve..but youll be doing it solo

ltank

Novice Member

4/18/11 4:59:44 PM#8
Originally posted by odinsrath

theres more than 2 servers..theres like 6 ..just cuz it says euro or french doesnt mean that people dont play em..me and a bunch of friends play on the euro server and we are all from the US...but yes some servers are dead in t2-t3 ..but i think gorfang or what ever its called is still pretty pact..as for pve..its not much of a pve game..so dont sub this game if your looking for that..its 90% pvp game..sure you can pve..but youll be doing it solo

Yeah Gorfang is pretty active like you said. Badlands is active to with generally as many people as Gorfang has. All tiers were hopping last night based on the crossed swords I saw on the map indicating fights.

I agree too that the PvE is kinda meh. It didn't used to be in my opinion but with the addition of so much renown gear and xp/renown rewards for RvR is sort of made it not worth it to PvP. I'm hoping they rework the loot tables, add a dungeon finder and perhaps a way to teleport to PQ's people are doing sort of like you can with the War Report so that content gets more use.