Trending Games | Landmark | Star Citizen | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,323 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,276
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Stupid question - Regarding Talents/Mastery

7 posts found
  Decadentia

Advanced Member

"I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices."

OP  4/14/11 5:23:40 PM#1

Been awhile since i've played (since release), was there not some kind of talent tree to use? I cannot seem to find it anywhere in game, googled, can't find it either. There must be some way of allocating skills etc., I couldve sworn there was.

Swanea

Advanced Member

4/14/11 5:26:12 PM#2

The WARDB was taken down for lack of use.  I believe some community members had been working on a new one when I was playing last year.   I don't know if it's still going since Rift seemed to really pull more people away.  When I did use it, it was not nearly as useful as wardb.

Decadentia

Advanced Member

OP  4/14/11 5:31:36 PM#3
Originally posted by Swanea

The WARDB was taken down for lack of use.  I believe some community members had been working on a new one when I was playing last year.   I don't know if it's still going since Rift seemed to really pull more people away.  When I did use it, it was not nearly as useful as wardb.

Thats fine, but I mean the talent tree itself, in game, how do I get to it? Isn't there points etc you gain as you level to put towards skills/talents?

Dnomsed

Novice Member

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein

4/14/11 5:32:31 PM#4

You can access your mastery paths via the trainers in the capital cities or in the T1 warcamps if your still low level.  All trainers have been removed from the middle tiers to the capital cities.

Warhammer fanatic since '85.

Decadentia

Advanced Member

OP  4/14/11 5:35:38 PM#5
Originally posted by Dnomsed

You can access your mastery paths via the trainers in the capital cities or in the T1 warcamps if your still low level.  All trainers have been removed from the middle tiers to the capital cities.

Level 16 WP in Altdorf, there's a trainer in the library but I don't think thats the trainer I need is it?

NM: Found it, thanks, this game has its quirks

ltank

Novice Member

4/14/11 6:12:02 PM#6

I think you are looking for the career and renown trainers in the Temple area of Altdorf and the Monolith of IC. They used to be in all quest hubs but they changed it awhile back to give people a reason to go to the capital cities.

Dnomsed

Novice Member

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein

4/15/11 6:07:27 AM#7
Originally posted by Decadentia
Originally posted by Dnomsed

Level 16 WP in Altdorf, there's a trainer in the library but I don't think thats the trainer I need is it?

NM: Found it, thanks, this game has its quirks

Quirky, yes.  Fun, for sure, once you get aquainted with those quirks.  ;)

Warhammer fanatic since '85.