Trending Games | ArcheAge | Neverwinter | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,820,170 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,685
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  meleemadness

Novice Member

OP  3/31/11 3:24:49 PM#1

I played one.....or tried to, when the game was new.  It seemed so underpowered compared to all the other classes.  Has this changed or are they sitll gimpish?

Also, I played a WE that was fun but died fast...but I was interested in the Dark Elf tank.  Unfortunately I heard they were horrible and I left.

I am now interested in coming back as a White Lion or Tank of some sort.  Is the Dark Elf tank any good?  Does it have a niche?

ltank

Novice Member

4/06/11 11:01:30 AM#2

I think you mean "Magus". I don't know their current state as I am only just not thinking of coming back after several months away but I don't think they used to be as bad as people made them out to be. I had a lvl 40 magus and I could put out some good DPS.

Also the Dark Elf tank was good but just needed a bit more skill to play than a Chosen or Black orc did. There was a guy on Dark Crag back in the day whose name escapes me right now but he pretty much went all defensive and was almost unkillable by anything less than a group because he had so much mitigation and health regen items/abilities. He didn't hit very hard but he would wear people down slowly.

meleemadness

Novice Member

OP  4/07/11 3:19:10 PM#3

Interesting....if I played a BG my wife would play a DoK, hopefully we would be unkillable.