Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,662 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,012
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » bored and want f2p WAR but its not working?

3 posts found
  odinsrath

Novice Member

OP  3/23/11 12:59:07 AM#1

ok so im bored and decided i want to play WARhamma online but when i goto make a free to play account..and press the finish button..it flips me right back to the same screen..password user name ect.

so what am i doing wrong? is the free 2 play offer over? whats tha deal?

Dnomsed

Novice Member

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein

3/23/11 1:05:19 AM#2

You should be able to create a trial account via account management on the Mythic webpage and just use your old client if you have one, that's what I did.  If you do not have a copy of the client, you should be able to find a link to the streaming client on the website as well.

Warhammer fanatic since '85.

odinsrath

Novice Member

OP  3/23/11 1:12:40 AM#3

dont have an old account..well i do but its was at release and i have no clue on what it was..

trial account isnt working at all to make a f2p account..when i fill all the req. fields and press create ..it flips me back to to the same page and asks again for all the req. fields..its like it wont take the info or something

NVM i got it..it was the user name..i guess the 1st one i used was invalid..but it never said it was in use..i got it to work now so thx!