Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,446 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,403
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » General Discussion » Questions for the Developers?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  Leer_Dayne

Novice Member

5/24/09 5:54:07 AM#21

I'd like to see the above questions regarding future cities asked. 

EQ1 (1999-2002) - The best MMORPG ever.

ArzhAngel

Novice Member

9/14/09 1:54:51 AM#22

Why Developed Warhammer in the style of WOW.
When your has always been a RVR and not RP play: Developed - Style?

Why not further developed in DAoC RVR style, instead of making a system without any from of skills or tactics?

Why the ads that have ballancered classes, 1vs1 when it then turns out that a class can nuke 3 others in the ground. And a second class that can kill 3 others in the melee with out problem. ?

Why drop the tactic in the game, compared to a total child-friendly manual. ?

Why all this china - colors, big texter, speech units and similar as it was developed in China. Instead of keeping it simple, as in DAOC?

Why develop classes which have their areas of struggle, but still have the same strength of PROTECTION, but not allso in strength ?

I could go on and on, but let me see did this lead to.

VultureSkull

Novice Member

9/23/09 7:41:43 AM#23

1)Why did you allow lag to kill your game? 

Lag is always going to be here and a proper plan on how to deal with it before you release the game would have ensured that your game did not die because of it.

To make matters worse, this is not your first MMO so you really have no excuses.

2) Why did you let GOA manage WAR in the EU after their bad handling of your pervious game you still went with them after they gave you verbal assurances. They messed the server transfers up badly when you still had a decent population. I for one was stuck on an empty server with 2 chars with no transfer option available.

Come on, organising a server transfer so that no one gets stuck can be completed by a primary school student, yet there i was with "sorry we can not help you" comments from GOA, utterly shameful in this day and age for an IT company to come out with that to say the least.

They expected me to delete the chars or re-roll, with no offer of free playtime, they expected me to lose the money i paid in subs as well as my time, they didn't care. Didnt they know that i and many like me would leave, WAR is not the only MMO on the market.

What a waste, for me for buying the CEs and all the guides.......

2 Pages « 1 2 Search