Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,747 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,444
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » LF guild on EU realm

1 posts found
  adders666

Novice Member

OP  1/13/09 9:40:24 PM#1

hi ive recently bought a copy of WAR and i am interested in joining a EU english speaking guild that enjoy ORvR and scenario's.

I played WAR at launch and ranked up to tier 3 but had to quit due to a full raid calender on wow (which i have now quit for good.)

I am looking for a friendly bunch of people who are normally up for a laugh and maybe a bit of PvE though that is low on my list of priorities.

I am currently looking at destro, as my old toons were all order, though if the population imbalance is still majorly Destro > Order then i may well go in for the underdog again.

I normally play a healer in all of my mmo's and will probably go with a Shaman / Runepriest though i am available for anything as i have not installed the game yet :) .

thanks for any replies in advance