Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,709 Users Online:0
Games:686  Posts:6,083,137
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Wayfarers - late night RP guild [Order-Phoenix Throne Server]

1 posts found
  SpectralHunter

Novice Member

OP  10/26/08 7:04:57 PM#1

Our time of reckoning has come…

Whatever hopes of having lasting peace has been shattered by the plague and the onslaught of Chaos from the north. The high elves are besieged by their dark cousins and even the dwarves face increasing odds against the savage greenskins.

In my right hand I hold the pendant of the Order of the Griffon. Established by Emperor Karl Franz, we have been called by our leader to defend the sanctity of the Empire. Our army, as well as the armies of our allies marches forth to drive our enemies back to the darkness from which they came. We will succeed. We must succeed.

The victories of our armies ring hollow for the taint of corruption are never fully exorcized. As our armies push the lines back, in their wake are the shattered towns and villages vulnerable to the return of chaos. In truth, many fall again after their liberation reinforcing the hopelessness amongst the population.

And in my left hand, I hold a symbol of the Wayfarers. Although we fight with the recognized regiments of our nations, we also understand there are times when we must fall back and suppress the seeds of corruption that have escaped the wrath of our armies. They lie dormant in the heart of our nations ready to blossom upon the unsuspecting to reap destruction across the land.

I have met my fellow courageous kinsmen, as well as the noble elves of the Shining Guard and the stout dwarves of the Oathbearers who have seen what I have witnessed. We realize the war is fought on many fronts and at many levels. In the frontlines, we must not falter and push our enemies back. And across the lands of Order, we must defeat the foul creatures that have slipped past our defenses that seek to destroy all that is noble and just from the inside. We must fight on all fronts.

We are the Wayfarers and we have a great task ahead of us.

------------------

((The Wayfarers is a medium-heavy RP guild for late night (PST or late EST) casual players who want a friendly family-like environment. It is an eclectic band of individuals, loosely organized to preserve the nations of Order in their own personal ways.

The guild will work with and outside the regiments of the recognized armies of Order, aiding them in direct combat, investigate reports of corruption in nearby villages or make clandestine quick strikes against the enemy where a large presence becomes a liability. Or the guild can involve themselves through story driven intrigue between the nations of Order. It doesn’t always have to be about the battlefield. In other words, the story and events of the guild will be extremely flexible for all types of roleplay while remaining true to Warhammer lore.

The main requirement for joining the guild is that you must a mature roleplayer and at least eighteen years old. We expect all our members to abide by the rules and regulations of the game and respect their fellow gamers. There will be no guild voice chat to help preserve roleplay immersion, though members will be free to brave the headset if any allies or friends use Ventrilo or other voice chat in an RvR setting to better facilitate communication.

Although roleplay will be the main emphasis, members are free to participate in PvE/Open RvR/Scenarios in any capacity which is solely decided upon by the player. At no point will the guild force members to participate in events, “spec” their characters in a certain way or basically make them do anything they would not want to do. WAR is a game and the first priority is to have fun.

Please visit our website:  http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=284971&TabID=2390683

Or if you'd prefer, PM me here or contact me in-game.  My characters are Kendrick and Kelian.))