Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Swordsman | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,926 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,862
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Lone Wolves of Destruction: Anlec server (open RvR)

1 posts found
  redcap036

Novice Member

OP  10/11/08 11:23:25 AM#1

This Guild is for people who prefer to solo but understand that there comes a time when a group or team effort would work to everyone's advantage better, sort of like a rangers guild,( but with chaotic warlords roaming around killing everything in sight instead) that and it always nice to have someone to chat with.

As yet has the guild has not been established ingame, as I would like to see what response I get here and find six un- guilded players and get them all together at the same time, when I pay to register the name, but I will see how we go, I'm an older player early 40's, looking for players aged 35+ but really open to all who are not looking for a mad pressure packed guild, who prefer a more laid back approach to gaming.

will most likely use Xfire for chatting and voice, but open to better idea's.

You can look me up ingame by the name Jagerwulf or just pm me here on mmorpg.com if your intrested in joining.