|1 posts found|
OP 10/04/08 8:28:56 AM#1
SC has dumped Everquest after 9 years for the bright, new horizons Warhammer Online has offered us all! In Warhammer we're a dual Order/Destruction guild (Sylvania/Vortex, respectively) looking to carve out a similar place for ourselves on our servers like we had back in Everquest. In EQ, we had a sterling reputation on our server, being well-known for our dedication to one another, our competence, and our adherence to extremely fair gameplay for all, and that's our goal again in Warhammer Online. If we sound interesting to you visit theshadowcongress.com, or continue reading for our recruitment requirements and more information about us:
Minimum Requirements for Admission into the Shadow Congress
1. A very positive attitude and a desire to be involved in a family that has a strong belief in fair gameplay and competence. Fair gameplay being expressed not only towards family members, but openly being given to all players of the same faction (we don't expect you to show the enemy any mercy). You are the sort of person that seeks to compete with yourself, not everyone else around you.
2. You must be mature adult comfortable with the level of chat associated with being a mature adult. Whilst this means you must have some tolerance for profanity and adult topics, it also means you know how to communicate without every other word being some sort of vulgarity.
If all we're going to hear from you is "f this" and "f that", you're not going to last long in SC.
If your mom and dad are going to have a fit when Kaludram/Drengin says, "WTF", you're not going to last long in SC.
3. The realization that in SC real-life always comes first! Your real-world family, friends, acquaintances are number 1, and we expect you to nurture those ties ahead of nurturing your Warhammer world.
4. You better not be a whiner or beggar. If you're either, don't bother applying. I'll remove you before I remove the most potty-mouthed sailor.
5. Post an application in our Recruitment forum (http://theshadowcongress.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=40).
6. Pass an interview given by one of SC's recruitment officers (one will contact you asap in-game if you post under your character name(s) and your server).
7. Willing to play in a organization that has its hands in both Order (on Sylvania) and Destruction (on Vortex).
Who are we?
SC is a group of close-knit, dedicated Everquest players that have been looking for a new home for their love of gaming since the decline of Everquest. In Everquest, we were one of the oldest guilds on our server, arguably the oldest active guild, at almost 9 years. We had a sterling reputation on our server, were well known for our dedication to one another, our competence, and our adherence to extremely fair gameplay for all.
We are very interested in meeting like-minded individuals who want to be part of an organization that is above the game they play. Where the friendships we share last longer than any game, and people become more like family than "folks we know in this game". We're even crazy enough to have irl meets where you actually get to to meet the people you spend so much of your time with.
We're not interested in being an uber, burnout, flash-in-the-pan, zergfest guild. We're interested in reaching our utmost potential through the exceptional gameplay and leadership our members show whilst having an insane amount of fun doing it, and also having real-lives.
SC has both Order (Sylvania server) and Destruction (Vortex server) branches so we can experience both sides of the game, and all members are encouraged to have characters in both factions so they can enjoy planned guild events. We have set blocks of time (2 weeks per faction) to focus on one side or the other so members have a better chance of being together when they play.