Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | Firefall | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,110 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,742
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Nemesis US Destruction on Sylvania Core server

2 posts found
  sheeb

Novice Member

OP  9/29/08 2:43:58 PM#1

As we gain in strength we gain in numbers. We will soon be crossing the 100 member threshold and would like to announce that we are still in Open Recruiting which means as long as you can use ventrilo you can join the guild.

However, I may be switching us to closed recruiting soon if our members keep staying as active as they are and doing as good of ajob as they are.

What does this mean to all of you still thinking about joining a guild? Soon, the only way to get into the guild will be by making friends with one of the members or putting in an official application and have to go through a limited interviewing process.

So find us ingame and ask for invite if and only if you are able to use vent and love RvR.

I will update this thread when we are in closed recruiting but hurry while we still are in open!

thank you

Sheeb

Please see our recruitment post on our website at:

http://www.computerpassion.com/cpg/smf/index.php?topic=250.msg783#msg783

To join, message Sheeb, Sado, Amunra, or Spike ingame. VENTRILO is required!

*** Sheeb, Zen Dule, Khazi, Alicia Dule ***

Can i play now? :shock:

Retirement is just an excuse for a more devilish plan!

sheeb

Novice Member

OP  10/02/08 8:00:23 PM#2

Bump

*** Sheeb, Zen Dule, Khazi, Alicia Dule ***

Can i play now? :shock:

Retirement is just an excuse for a more devilish plan!