Trending Games | ArcheAge | Trove | WildStar | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,870,144 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,510
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Templar Knights of Sigmar (Now Recruiting!)

2 posts found
  MaxisDB

Apprentice Member

OP  9/26/08 5:30:35 AM#1

My brothers and sisters I write you with a heavy heart. War has come to us all. Chaos has stretched its hand over the Empire. The dark elves have once again attacked Ulthuan. Without word from Bretonnia, I fear that the greenskins make a move to control dwarven lands. These facts are what have caused me to make this "Call to Arms."
      Its seems that whether you be man, dwarf, or elf it matters little. The forces that are meant to destroy us move now against us all. Some would say this is a rumor, but it is not a rumor. None of us are safe, and we all stand to lose much. The forces of destruction attempt to desecrate our holy places. They attack and murder unarmed pilgrims that would make their way to the "Temple of Sigmar." They destroy our homes, and move to disrupt our very existence on this world.
      That is my brothers and I will do what most cannot do. We will take up the "Cross of Sigmar" and crusade against these forces of evil. We will honor Sigmar whether we are man, dwarf, or elven-born. For we all are at war. We will unite the kingdoms of man with the elves, and reform our age old alliance. The dwarves will once again be our brothers in battle. Together we will safe guard the helpless, and do no wrong.
      So I call upon you now to join us in this holiest of crusades. It matters not whether you are a man or a woman. Whether you are a human, a dwarf, or elven-born. When you survey the field of battle you will know my brothers and I, and where we stand. For my banner will be white with the red "Cross of Sigmar" stretched over it. So come to the banner of the "Templar Knights of Sigmar" and pledge your honor. Take up the "Cross of Sigmar" and crusade against our age old foes. Come with me to victory, and to glory!

Take up the Cross and become a Templar

MaxisDB

Apprentice Member

OP  10/02/08 7:56:04 PM#2

We are officially up and running on the White Tower, and currently accepting applicants on our website.