Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,164 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,701
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » Guilds » Ekrund Engineer Corps

10 posts found
  skydragonren

Advanced Member

OP  9/25/08 10:44:49 AM#1

Ekrund Engineer Corps - Sylvania Server - US
Guildmaster: Spiderbeard
Officers: Fritts, Molinda
Website URL: http://eecwarhammer.guildlaunch.com/index.php
Requirements: Racial Guild ( Dwarf ) - Mature players
Hardcore, Medium or Casual Guild (RvR, GvG, PvP) - Medium RvR & PvP
Guild Focus - Global Battlefield Support Guild, Guild is designed to deploy units anywhere on the world map to support order units. Used to give Order an edge, strengthen defenses and allow a better foothold in open RvR and Scenarios.
Upcoming Events:
Raid Schedule: 24/7 rapid deployment to RvR battlefields.

Guild Purpose and Focus -

The guild was designed as a rapid deployment unit to support any battle ongoing in the world at any given time.

What this means is: Guild Generals will watch the world map and RvR zones to see where the units are needed. Anywhere in the world that Order seems to be losing, EEC will be deployed to setup turret defenses and mine fields to stop Destruction advancement.

The main goal of the guild is to always provide superior defense and a sure footing for Order to succeed and win on the battlefield.

Guild Hierarchy and Promotions -

The guild is ran much like a military unit. The heirarchy is broken down into standard military ranks.

Upon entry into the corps you will be assigned to 1 of 4 battle companies. Each company has a General that oversees it, a Commander, Squad leader, and company troops.

New members will start with the title of recruit, once they have a few battles under their belt, squad leaders can authorize recruits to be promoted and placed into a company for permanent status.

Once someone has been placed into a company his actions on the battlefield will dictate his promotions. If a company commander deems you worthy of Squad leader you will then be promoted and new recruits will be placed under you.

You will continue up this ladder to one day become a General of the EEC.

Guild Requirements -

First and formost EEC only accepts members of the Dwarven race.

Roles of each class.

Dwarf Engineer - Combat support and defenses

Dwarf Runepriest - Combat medic and buffer

Dwarf Ironbreaker - Infantry and Special Forces (special force as in you will use "Special Force" to get the unit into place and hold off the enemy long enough for your squad to setup defenses)

Second you will need a high sense of teamplay. This is war of course, you will need the ability to play well with others, learn the role needed by your specific company and play well as a team.

Third and equally important be mature. Younger players are of course welcome in the guild, however immaturity will not be tolerated. We play for fun we play hard and we want it to be a nice atmoshpere where everyone gets along and has a great time. No drama please

Anyone interested in joining the guild please contact one of the following in game or send a PM to me on the forums and we will get you added to the guild as soon as possible.

GM - Spiderbeard

General - Fritts

General - Molinda

***EDIT*** Website has been loaded.

Threetowns

Novice Member

9/26/08 12:39:12 AM#2

Hi Everyone !

IF Your looking for Server to Play on ???

Order is what we play !

Look me up in game as Fritts  Or Spiderbeard 

If were offline send us a game letter !

See ya there !

skydragonren

Advanced Member

OP  9/26/08 11:54:34 AM#3

Skydragonren conjures a bump bunny!

Bump bunny appears.

Bump Bunny : BUMP!

Threetowns

Novice Member

9/26/08 1:53:25 PM#4

Hey Spiderbeard

We have 32 people now !  just in one day , we ran RVR runs today and we took a few banners!

See you in the game!

Fritts

skydragonren

Advanced Member

OP  9/26/08 2:07:33 PM#5

That's awesome bro,

If any of you need to reach me during the day while I am working, Just come post me a private message here on MMO or send me an email. I will give you guys my personal email tonight.

skydragonren

Advanced Member

OP  9/29/08 2:36:02 PM#6

Bump,

Currently at 50 members but could always use a lot more!

Threetowns

Novice Member

9/30/08 4:38:46 PM#7

Bump

skydragonren

Advanced Member

OP  10/01/08 3:25:58 PM#8

Bump

Threetowns

Novice Member

10/02/08 7:48:23 AM#9

Hi Spiderbeard

I was thinking if we get a Group of lvl 12 to go in a lvl 11 zone and Turn into a Chicken we could take a Photo of all of us there?

Destuction Brings there guys and we have all out chicken fight?!?  lol

And befor we go in that zone ?  mabe have a Guild Photo of us ?  Befor and after Chicken ! lol

What you think ?

PS Im gald to have you as my Leader !  You Rock !

Threetowns

Novice Member

10/06/08 1:42:29 PM#10

/bump