Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,901 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,147
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Collectors Edition head start

5 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  9/14/08 2:20:24 AM#1

Will those in the CE Head Start get to pick out 12 CE bonus heads? and other CE itmes?

Also whats the deal woth trophies. Ive got several tropheys in OB but NONE of the were visible :(

bluedragonnn

Novice Member

9/14/08 3:53:29 AM#2

first off , 90% sure you will be able to use all CE items in head start, and all trophys are visable but you must note , if the trophy goes on your "shoulders" it will only show if you have a pair of shoulders equiped, or if it goes on your belt it will only show if you have a belt equiped.

Originally posted by Turdinator:
Wow. So many great points made in that post. You are a fine addition to the Athiest movement my good man. Keep up the good work and post as often as you like. It sounds like you have important/intelligent things to say.

facris

Novice Member

9/14/08 5:08:37 AM#3

Heard that the faces and/or any bonus trophies wont' be available for release, only on the live release (18th)  The camp, rings and titles will be there at HS

User Deleted
9/14/08 9:08:10 AM#4

To add more to this question and instead of creating another thread, can anyone answer these questions.

1. I bought the CE Pre-Order from Best Buy in April, in which it gave me a code, I created the account and this is whats listed in my account.

Current Associations:
Veteran WAR Newsletter Subscriber
Collectors Edition Pre Order
Warhammer Pre Order

a. I have participated in closed beta and is considered what they call a elder tester.

b. I have participated in preview 1 & 2

c. So does this qualify for the CE Head Start today for USA players? Or is there another game code that you can only get in the official CE Box that sells for $89.95. So what I am saying is the CE Pre-order key all I need to get in on 9/14/08

I havent yet posted on the Beta Forums, but will do so, I just thought someone from mmorpg.com had a similiar situation.

Thanks in advance..

IMPYRE

Elite Member

Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a nutbar?

9/14/08 9:21:11 AM#5
Originally posted by Transactor

To add more to this question and instead of creating another thread, can anyone answer these questions.

1. I bought the CE Pre-Order from Best Buy in April, in which it gave me a code, I created the account and this is whats listed in my account.

Current Associations:
Veteran WAR Newsletter Subscriber
Collectors Edition Pre Order
Warhammer Pre Order

a. I have participated in closed beta and is considered what they call a elder tester.

b. I have participated in preview 1 & 2

c. So does this qualify for the CE Head Start today for USA players? Or is there another game code that you can only get in the official CE Box that sells for $89.95. So what I am saying is the CE Pre-order key all I need to get in on 9/14/08

I havent yet posted on the Beta Forums, but will do so, I just thought someone from mmorpg.com had a similiar situation.

Thanks in advance..

You should be good to go, as long as you registered your CE Preorder Key from best buy into your Master Account. You pretty much are in unless something goes terribly wrong. I dont have my collectors edition game yet, so I dont have the official game key that is in the collectors edition box either.