Trending Games | Wizard101 | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,425 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,224
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » New patch: Bug+Feedback report features (re)moved

6 posts found
  Thorsnes

Novice Member

D'oh!

OP  9/13/08 5:19:31 AM#1

I noticed that the Bug+Feedback report features now have been removed (or moved to a less obvious location) as of latest patch. Does this mean that Mythic no longer are in need of feedback despite the fact that they are, indeed, in need of feedback? I'm not sure what to make of this...

kelemit

Novice Member

9/13/08 10:19:43 AM#2

No, it means they moved the bug / feedback report buttons to where it will be for the actual game, under the question mark.  And its very easy and obvious to find.

When they moved it and I found a bug to report to them, it took me less than a second to hit the ? mark to ask a question, IE, where is BUG reporting tool now?  ANd low and behold, right under the question mark, it said, REPORT BUGS...

Its where it should be anyway, not in the main log in / log out / menu for the game.

Kelemit

twhint

Novice Member

9/13/08 11:37:42 AM#3

You  can also just use /bug /type <bug description> to report bugs. If you just type /bug, it'll give a list of available options to use.

VirgoThree

Tipster

FFXIV:ARR, Malboro Server, Scarlet Raven

9/14/08 2:47:57 AM#4

The tools are still in the game. Look under the help question mark on your top toolbar. Report Bug and Feedback are still there. It's just in the official release spot now.

User Deleted
9/14/08 3:04:07 AM#5

Guess common sense really isn't very common.

Thorsnes

Novice Member

D'oh!

OP  9/14/08 4:16:56 AM#6
Originally posted by WisebutCruel

Guess common sense really isn't very common.

KEK.