Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,178 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,793
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » will we keep our cariers?

4 posts found
  Netrin0

Novice Member

OP  9/12/08 4:01:13 PM#1

hi ppl!!

i am playing beta warhamer and trying basically all carriers of the game but i was wondering!

when the normal version of the game start (on September 18) will we be able to keep our carriers or not???

teknician

Novice Member

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
-Steven Wright

9/12/08 4:24:33 PM#2

Are you asking if you keep what you've done during OB when Head Start comes?  There will be a character wipe after OB.  Everyone starts over from zero.

SteamRanger

Advanced Member

I don''t have to know how to make a better game, I only need to know where the "CANCEL" button is!

9/12/08 4:47:36 PM#3

"Characters", Netrino, and no, you won't keep them.

"Soloists and those who prefer small groups should never have to feel like they''re the ones getting the proverbial table scraps, as it were." - Scott Hartsman, Senior Producer, Everquest II
"People love groups. Its a fallacy that people want to play solo all the time." - Scott Hartsman, Executive Producer, Rift

Netrin0

Novice Member

OP  9/12/08 6:13:15 PM#4

ok thx a lot about the information! and sorry about my english!