Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,848,407 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,851
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search
86 posts found
  User Deleted
9/16/08 11:08:56 AM#81

Waaah Waaaah Waaaah

This ain't WoW. It's not a 1v1 game, it's a RvR game meaning you will suck in 1v1 and should do all your pvp in groups. Jeez...

I find it refreshing to leave the pvp-style of WoW to be honest. PVP is crap in that game. In their hunt for perfect balance, Blizzard managed to screw things up with their pvp. Stunslocks/fearspam/vanish etc. All that bs making pvp suck if your on the receiving end. Yes, I know you have trinkets and stuff, but they got a cooldown too.

Don't like the pvp in WAR, fine. Go back to battleground's and arena's in WoW. It's obvious that you expect pvp to be like that.

vala2008

Novice Member

Warhammer Offline: Age of Registration

9/16/08 1:40:56 PM#82

Bright wiz will be my main as i enjoyed it most in beta,,,,,,,killed a shaman, it wasnt easy but just need to use your imagination and not just hit the fireball button all the time.

BTW i glad healers are tough...saved my hide a few times they have

Rollotamasi

Apprentice Member

9/16/08 1:43:41 PM#83
Originally posted by Saekora

Even while raining utter hell down upon healers in the game with my Bright Wizard, it can be nigh impossible to kill them unless they become distracted or I get lucky and crit on all of my shots; otherwise, they simply heal themselves up fully. And the warrior priest is the worst. You can be a full-blown tank and get your ass kicked by one because they can repeatedly heal themselves.

I can't kill a tank by myself, does that mean that tanks are overpowered?  Seriously, Its a TEAM pvp system.  To kill stuff you have to focus fire it.   This isn't WoW's paper/rock/scisors formula. 

-Currently looking forward to FFXIV

-Currently playing EvE and Global Agenda

Kruniac2

Novice Member

9/17/08 2:32:45 AM#84

Obviously a tank should be able to handle himself against a healer in 1v1. Anything less is just imbalanced. A healer should be able to handle himself in 1v1 against a nuker, because he can outheal nukes, and then the nuker runs out of AP.

THATS how you build a PvP/RvR game.

I have no problem with a healer healing a group. That's what they are there for. However, right now, a healer cant be brought down by a tank. Something isnt right with that.

thenomade

Novice Member

9/17/08 7:53:02 AM#85

Hum anyway we need to wait realese in order to get a new balance of the class :D

Locklain

Novice Member

9/17/08 7:57:07 AM#86
Originally posted by Kruniac2

Obviously a tank should be able to handle himself against a healer in 1v1. Anything less is just imbalanced. A healer should be able to handle himself in 1v1 against a nuker, because he can outheal nukes, and then the nuker runs out of AP.

THATS how you build a PvP/RvR game.

I have no problem with a healer healing a group. That's what they are there for. However, right now, a healer cant be brought down by a tank. Something isnt right with that.

With this mindset tanks would be able to kill everyone 1v1.  And that my friends, is why you balance around the group, not 1v1.  Warhammer is not a solo game, if you want some good 1v1 action go play an FPS.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
_______
|___|
\_______/
= ||||||
=
|X| \*........*/ |X|
|X|_________|X|
You wouldn't understand

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 Search