Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,151 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,079,251
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  mrw0lf

Novice Member

OP  9/12/08 7:44:05 AM#1

I have read that this was a problem but has been largely fixed and is only a PvE issue.

My query is regards to where you play. On the EU servers it has been my experience that about 30% of the mobs either start off this way or become so after the first bit of damage they take.

As it currently stands this is a game breaking issue for me but if this has been rectified on the US servers then it will only be a matter of time before it is for EU.

I am not slagging the game off so please dont start the knee jerk flaming as though I'm personnally attacking your children or something. And I am aware that this problem is common in new games, I just want to see if its being dealt with as I have seen posts stating its been sorted but 1st hand I can blatantly see it has not, so I just want to filter the fanboiism.

So the poll is, if you are still having this issue, not on a one off basis but really very consistantly, what server do you play on.

Thanks for feedback

With unattackable mobs which server are you on

US
EU
(login to vote)

-----
“The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

DrDwarf

Apprentice Member

9/12/08 12:19:51 PM#2

There are quite \a few arnt there.   

There is no doubt this issue will be top priority becasue the % is actually quite high.   It wouldnt be so bad if they were not attacking you back.     

skeaser

Elite Member

Don't die mad, just die.

9/12/08 12:22:46 PM#3
Originally posted by DrDwarf

There is no doubt this issue will be top priority becasue the % is actually quite high.   It wouldnt be so bad if they were not attacking you back.     

Haven't had any issues on Oceanic since the patch with this.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

dmiasek

Novice Member

9/13/08 2:37:47 PM#4
Originally posted by skeaser
Originally posted by DrDwarf

Haven't had any issues on Oceanic since the patch with this.

Ditto on the US servers.  It seems to be fixed there, at least.