Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,555 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,853
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » So Im a moron and deleted my client..

4 posts found
  Teganx

Novice Member

OP  9/11/08 7:51:04 PM#1

I was in closed beta and prematurely decided that I wasnt going to play the game and I deleted my client.

Well about a month later im itching to get back in and I dont want to have to download the torrent file again. Is there a quicker option now?

playing: darkfall
waiting: earthrise

Haelix

Novice Member

''Wisest is he who knows he does not know''

EQ DAoC AC EQ2 DDO V HL GW LoTRO AoC WoW WAR(beta)

9/12/08 12:14:30 AM#2

Pay to join FilePlanet and you can dl it there, I believe.

mackdawg19

Tipster

"If men were created equal, then what happened to game developers?"

9/12/08 12:17:51 AM#3

With beta ending tomorrow, you could probably download the client from Fileplanet on the free servers relativly fast. Most people are not downloading it, therefore more bandwith could have been free'd up. Other than that, ask a friend to burn it? That's about the only other way I can think of.

Teganx

Novice Member

OP  9/12/08 12:22:28 AM#4

Ohh I wasnt aware that beta was over tomorrow. I have head start but I guess Ill just wait for release.

playing: darkfall
waiting: earthrise