Trending Games | WildStar | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,777,372 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,191,819
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » servers are empty past 7+ lvl zones..

12 posts found
  Smikis

Apprentice Member

OP  9/11/08 4:51:02 PM#1

anyone else noticed.. same.. kinda dull.. its like play single player or reroll again.. or im just one of those which are stuck in empy zone where others are 12+ and rest are 1-7

noticed same with 2 chars. for humans it was complete joke.. alone in whole zone.. was meh

sure its beta and everyone is trying out classes.. but i imagine lvling alts will be boring.  real boring

Keeper2000

Novice Member

9/11/08 4:54:32 PM#2

I didnt notice this.

Cereo

Novice Member

9/11/08 4:55:20 PM#3

What do you expect besides trying alts? How is it boring? Its just plain stupid to level your guy to 20 and have to do it over again next week, that will be boring. No offense to people that did that on numerous characters, but I personally don't want to play the same exact character I plan to play 20 levels over again, doing the same exact thing.

xtravert

Apprentice Member

9/11/08 4:56:38 PM#4

I don't think I've levelled a toon past 5 yet.  I always have trouble sinking a lot of time in a short open beta period into any singlel character.  A lot of people are just trying to figure out what they want to play.  I have a bit of altaholism so I can certainly understand people trying out lots of classes. :)

Shadow786

Novice Member

9/11/08 4:57:49 PM#5

You arent the only one, it really is dead around the next tier probably because most people (including me) are constantly rerolling new characters and not reaching that high of a level with the characters because were just trying out the different classess.

It will sort itself it out when the 14th and 16th hit where most people will play properly since those characters wont get deleted.

mackdawg19

Tipster

"If men were created equal, then what happened to game developers?"

9/11/08 5:01:52 PM#6

With beta only being one week, alot of people have been trying class's out. I have not noticed any empty servers. What I have noticed is buggy scenarios. They need to fix the way you can que up with them. Maybe an option to join all the tier 1 scenarios without having to fly to each zone to que up. I also noticed quite a few of the higher lvl 15-20's doing the open field rvr. It's tons of fun and very strategic. I have stated previously that I would not play this game, but the more I do play the open beta, the more I enjoy it. Only sucky thing is beta ends tomorrow and i'm broke for the next 2 weeks due to bills. I really should of pre-ordered awhile back, heh.

blisterfist

Novice Member

ride the spiral to the end it may just go where no ones been

9/11/08 5:01:54 PM#7

i was in tier 2 (lv12-21) in the empire choas pairing & there were big zerg warbands in the RvR lake & plenty of ppl doing PQs, so no i havnt noticed this    

Thecrow12345

Novice Member

9/11/08 5:15:26 PM#8

I have a Empire to lvl 16 and thought the zone seemed empty at first... but, If you hang around the various PQ's people show up pretty quick and its easy to get groups going.  Plus when you get a bit higher in the beta it seems more people do Open world RvR or instance RvR.  I have been having a blast!

Currently Playing: Nothing (waitinf for WAR)
Retired: AC2, EVE, DAoC, EQ, WoW

xfrozenx

Novice Member

Lockdown 2012

9/11/08 5:49:26 PM#9
Originally posted by Cereo

What do you expect besides trying alts? How is it boring? Its just plain stupid to level your guy to 20 and have to do it over again next week, that will be boring. No offense to people that did that on numerous characters, but I personally don't want to play the same exact character I plan to play 20 levels over again, doing the same exact thing.

Just imagine doing RVR when you're low levels trying to level up in pvp action and all the upper levels are where all the action is...rvr won't be played much at all eventually in the lower levels...I've thought of this as well and it sucks to think about. =/

DAS1337

Novice Member

9/12/08 12:16:20 AM#10

They will allow you to make twinks I'm assuming.  It is the only way to properly allow all tiers to affect what's going on in the capitol seiges. 

Thorsnes

Novice Member

D'oh!

9/12/08 12:02:12 PM#11
Originally posted by DAS1337

They will allow you to make twinks I'm assuming.  It is the only way to properly allow all tiers to affect what's going on in the capitol seiges. 

Twinks? You get XP from PvP/RvR.

Cotillion99

Novice Member

9/12/08 12:05:34 PM#12
Originally posted by DAS1337

NO.  The fastest way to level is to do scenarios constantly.  Everything in your reasoning is wrong.  That is all.