Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,369 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,693
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

12 posts found
  Saekora

Novice Member

OP  9/11/08 11:26:01 AM#1

To consent to the damn EULAs and crap! I have to click three of them now just to play the game every damn time I load it up. I hope they don't have this crap in at release.

gwarbott22

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:29:06 AM#2
Originally posted by Saekora

To consent to the damn EULAs and crap! I have to click three of them now just to play the game every damn time I load it up. I hope they don't have this crap in at release.

its usly 1 before the patch thats normal the other 2 is when the servers are down not sure why it does that wow did same thing so yea anoying but will be only one when servers up.

Facil01

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:29:53 AM#3

Noticed that as well. hrm. I also hope its not a part of the final product..... and if it is, it takes two seconds to blow by..... its just annoying............ oh well........

Fensus

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:30:42 AM#4

IT most likely has to do with the fact that you're playing beta...agreenments and EULA are kinda important during beta time..

Facil01

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:31:39 AM#5
Originally posted by Fensus

IT most likely has to do with the fact that you're playing beta...agreenments and EULA are kinda important during beta time..

Might be a lot of truth to that.

miagisan

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:31:50 AM#6

if you bothered to look.....it says BTA or beta test agreement...and since we are in beta...well....

Facil01

Novice Member

9/11/08 11:34:39 AM#7
Originally posted by miagisan

if you bothered to look.....it says BTA or beta test agreement...and since we are in beta...well....

Don't think the issue was with signing or accepting the terms of that agreement.  The issue is that its every time you load up before the patcher does its thing you have to go through 2-3 ULA's before the patcher works.  Not that it matters a whole lot. Just sayin'.

miagisan

Novice Member

9/11/08 12:15:52 PM#8

huh? you have to click ok on ONE agreement, the first loading screen is your username and pw, the next is the BTA, then it goes to the patching, hit play and away you go? am i missing something? cause i only click ok to 1 agreement and thats the BTA

Grunty

Hard Core Member

9/11/08 12:19:04 PM#9

huh? you have to click ok on ONE agreement, the first loading screen is your username and pw, the next is the BTA, then it goes to the patching, hit play and away you go? am i missing something? cause i only click ok to 1 agreement and thats the BTA

With this patch they have added separate EULA and Code of Conduct agreements inside the game client that need to be agreed to each time you log in.

teknician

Novice Member

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
-Steven Wright

9/11/08 12:25:47 PM#10
Originally posted by Saekora

If that's the worst of your concerns...

Fensus

Novice Member

9/11/08 12:58:05 PM#11
Originally posted by Facil01

Don't think the issue was with signing or accepting the terms of that agreement.  The issue is that its every time you load up before the patcher does its thing you have to go through 2-3 ULA's before the patcher works.  Not that it matters a whole lot. Just sayin'.

well i guess you can assume that the beta agreement will be gone after beta... then we're down to 2. which was the same for daoc, but they shouldnt make you scroll down to the bottom everytime after launch.

miagisan

Novice Member

9/11/08 1:01:42 PM#12
Originally posted by grunty

With this patch they have added separate EULA and Code of Conduct agreements inside the game client that need to be agreed to each time you log in.

ahhh...ok thank you. Since being at work at the moment and unable to play today yet....didn't know about that. My apologies.