Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,309 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,239,292
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  Facil01

Novice Member

OP  9/11/08 10:09:45 AM#1

Last night I actually spent some time in the game. The night before I had just gotten it downloaded and logged in just before i had to go to bed so i didnt really get a good look around.  Well, the good look has been taken and so far so good.  I will stand by those that say that the character models are lacking, because for the most part i agree.  Most of my playing last night was all done on destruction toons.  I thought the least amount of quality time was spent on the dark elves.  As far as landscaping, all of the graphics as far as terrain looked great, the world is beautiful.  The scenarios, what i was able to participate in, were great.  It seemed like the scenarios directed the battle a little more than the other game.  it seemed smaller and more to the point.  which i liked, no one likes a 45 minute wsg.... all in all i did enjoy the pvp, wish i was lvled enough to experience some RvR, thats what im really looking forward to.  As far as questing goes, same old same old, talk to the dude go kill talk to someone else, kill something else go turn in.  talk to another dude,  go look at something, go back, go talk to another dude.  so the questing system is average.  the questing system is effective.  i hate questing so this works for me.  i dont want to think a lot about what i need to be doing out side of combat, run here do this wtf ever.  give me ppl to kill and/or heal send me out on the battlefield. so i think the questing is fine for what it is.  this probably isnt any insight into this game any further than what has already been said.  but its my 2 cents. its cheap.