Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,782,667 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,197
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Mythic Website shows servers up, but No servers show up in game!

3 posts found
  kelemit

Novice Member

OP  9/11/08 7:26:40 AM#1

Mythic website is showing all servers up, but I cannot log in.... other people able to get in ok?

I can log in, get to the server select screen at the beginning, but the server list shows that servers are all closed and empty.  Anything going on?

Kelemit

Grunty

Advanced Member

9/11/08 8:11:29 AM#2

We will be bringing down all Open Beta servers at 5:00 AM EDT to do updates. We expect the servers to be available at approximately 8:00 AM EDT. We will provide updates should this information change. Thank you for your patience and be sure to check back for the latest info.

Update: We are currently estimating that servers will be online at 9:30 AM EDT.

Update: We are taking this opportunity to make a few additional improvements. Our new ETA is 12:30 PM EDT.
button

herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsOverview.war

Got another 3 hours to go.

kelemit

Novice Member

OP  9/11/08 8:16:12 AM#3

Ahh... crap...

thanks... can't wait to get back into the game.. even thouhg I know i'm gonna loose all that work.. heh.

ANyway, thanks.. missed that I guess..

Thanks,

Kele