Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Citizen | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,286 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,233
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
25 posts found
  Saekora

Novice Member

OP  9/10/08 1:40:21 PM#1

In scenarios, a bug can occur that causes people to teleport back to the starter area and prevents them from leaving until it resolves itself. It can occur multiple times in a match. It, however, does not reset the scenario, so scores continue to rise.

User Deleted
9/10/08 1:41:46 PM#2

This is not the correct place to be submitting a bug report. Bring up the main menu and submit it there.

I have yet to see the problem.

Cotillion99

Novice Member

9/10/08 1:42:16 PM#3

That's called dying.

In all seriousness i haven't seen that one.

marz.at.play

Apprentice Member

nanu nanu

9/10/08 1:43:31 PM#4

Same, have yet to encounter this bug. If it is occuring, I'm sure it will be patched up by launch.

User Deleted
9/10/08 1:44:15 PM#5
Originally posted by Cotillion99

That's called dying.

Funny,  but you missed the part about being stuck at the spawn point.

Takuto

Novice Member

9/10/08 1:49:11 PM#6

I think this is not a bug... this happens when the scenario hasn't started. Like when it still has the counter in 20 sec or whatever, and you try to run ahead you will be teleported back since it hasnt started and you cant move forward. Imagine like walls breaking in the Wow bgs.

Thats what I think cause it only happens when it hasn't started.

-Edit

Didn't read in your post the points continue rising... this has only happened to me when it the scenario hasn't started.

Jetrpg

Novice Member

9/10/08 1:50:28 PM#7

When your stuck at spawn point are you trying to run through people around you :)

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

User Deleted
9/10/08 1:52:55 PM#8

But he says it happens multiple times per match...

odd I've never seen it

Saekora

Novice Member

OP  9/10/08 1:55:00 PM#9

I am talking about a bug that occurs at ANY point in the match.

Distopia

Drifter

"what a boring life, HATING everything" -Gorilla Biscuits

9/10/08 1:58:32 PM#10

Sounds like you're rubberbanding to me.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

It is a sign of a defeated man, to attack at ones character in the face of logic and reason- Me

Saekora

Novice Member

OP  9/10/08 2:05:43 PM#11

This happens to ALL players in the scenario at once.

User Deleted
9/10/08 2:09:50 PM#12

When did this start occuring?

Did you report this properly?

Saekora

Novice Member

OP  9/10/08 2:12:55 PM#13

In the three days I have played, this is the first day in which it has occurred. I have yet to report it, though. I will once I get on later.

Roin

Hard Core Member

9/10/08 2:56:04 PM#14
Originally posted by Saekora

In the three days I have played, this is the first day in which it has occurred. I have yet to report it, though. I will once I get on later.

OP unlike most of the people in this thread.  I had the same problem in EVERY T1 scenario I played in earlier.  It cost my team a couple of matches as well, for the Human/Chaos scenario.  Because we were all warped back to spawn in process of recapturing a flag.   You'd pretty much be stuck there until it stopped warping you back when you attempted to leave the spawn point.

Problem did not start till this morning when I logged in.  The patcher did a rather small patch to the exe file.  Even now it's still happening.  So it looks like it's a botched patch causing it.

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

User Deleted
9/10/08 3:57:46 PM#15

If it is happening I will know this evening and I will report it. The more people reporting the problem the better.

Jetrpg

Novice Member

9/11/08 8:21:24 AM#16

This is occuring but it will be fixed ina  day or two. (if it has not been already).

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

blisterfist

Novice Member

ride the spiral to the end it may just go where no ones been

9/11/08 8:51:03 AM#17

i had the same problem as the OP has pointed out last night in the nordenwatch scenerio, very frustrating.

reported it, so when its fixed its thanks to me!

Overpower

Novice Member

5000% Crit

9/11/08 8:53:23 AM#18
Originally posted by Unicorns_Pwn

That's called dying.

lol, it's called dying with lag issues.

To Crybabies: Uhm...if a game pisses you off, don't play it - duh.
To Crybabies - Part 2: If you want a game to suit all your needs, start off by going to college to become a Game Designer.
Emo User Award: busdriver, for his love of Britney Spears - The Prize - Winning Posts

Roin

Hard Core Member

9/11/08 9:42:41 AM#19
Originally posted by Overpower
Originally posted by Unicorns_Pwn

That's called dying.

lol, it's called dying with lag issues.

Are you just not reading the post fully?  Or do you just not understand?  The whole team for both sides gets warped back to their spawn points.  It has NOTHING to do with dying.  Let me repeat it one more time for you.  This BUG has NOTHING to do with DYING.

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

syxx

Apprentice Member

9/11/08 10:02:00 AM#20
Originally posted by Saekora

In scenarios, a bug can occur that causes people to teleport back to the starter area and prevents them from leaving until it resolves itself. It can occur multiple times in a match. It, however, does not reset the scenario, so scores continue to rise.

Has this been a confimed bug by Mythic?. I wonder myself because this only started happening yesterday to me after Order lost 10+ games in a row, but it could be just a coincedence i suppose.

2 Pages 1 2 » Search