Trending Games | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Firefall

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,824,550 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,217,616
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Paul Barnett you broke your promise!

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  N3oN_666

Novice Member

9/18/08 9:40:50 AM#41

Wow.... Take a pill and chilla bra.

User Deleted
9/21/08 11:09:54 PM#42
Originally posted by warty
Originally posted by Elikal

Ok, I just say Bear Paws.

Not so long ago, once thing you bashed in other MMOs, that people could wade through bears (or any mob) kill dozens of them and THEN someone asks you to kill 20 bears for their paws. YOU told us WAR would not be stupid like that. YOU told us the game would know, and when you go to a quest giver it would give the reward right away!

I tried it out, and it does NOT work. I dunno how many friends I had told about the original plan to try to make them play WAR, telling them how intelligent the WAR design was, and now you made me look like a fool. Thanks.

Where is the wordy and eloquent Mr Barnett NOW? You who always had so many elaborate speeches, where are you NOW with your mouth full of golden promises, huh? Not so boasting now here, are we, yes?

EDIT: this thread was locked on Warhammeralliance, because I was not allowed to directly adress developers. So much for fairness. A guy who always rode his ultimate ego trip in those videos, whoring for attention, boasting how great everything is, but now I am not allowed to ask him what happend to his boasting promises about the things HE claimed would WAR make so great?

if it doesnt work then how come after some grinding at lvl 1 while waiting for pvp, did i hav e 2 quests completed without EVER having picked them up. and how comes they were BOTH for killing wades of mobs? I think you need to L2Research and STFU

Ok I m not going to STFU b/c you say so.  And seriously, if you want everyone to STFU, why bother post?  Just bash your screen and jump off the window, b/c you won't hear from us any more.

Why are there mob killing activities in a game?  In WAR the theme is killing the other side.  The character skills are all shaped for killing the other side while trying not to be killed.  At the end of the day, you will be trying to RvR.  Killing mobs provides some practice, as you can try out new skills and tactics against relatively stupid AI driven mobs.  If you die, you  need to improve your skills.  If you can kill a boar easily you might survive in RvR.  If the average boars cause you trouble, time to think.

Seriously, if you do not want to spend time killing mobs online, you should go play other types of online games.  There are games that focus on building (Sims) or trading (second life).  I never play them, but I heard that you do not have boars or bears in those games.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search