Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,596 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,315
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Your account is already logged in?

5 posts found
  silveradond

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 8:46:16 PM#1

Just about an hour ago now, i got booted to the login screen,    The game found all of the servers, and i went to log into mine.

Connected, handshook, looked all good, then it comes up with a message saying   "your account is already logged into a diffe"

And it cuts off there.. anybody else had this happen?

Btw i was in a scenario when i got booted.. for what its worth..

Raktmore

Novice Member

Are you wasting my time?

9/09/08 8:47:26 PM#2
Originally posted by silveradond

Just about an hour ago now, i got booted to the login screen,    The game found all of the servers, and i went to log into mine.

Connected, handshook, looked all good, then it comes up with a message saying   "your account is already logged into a diffe"

Wait 15min then try again, any soner and it'll restart.

rmk70

Advanced Member

9/09/08 8:57:22 PM#3

it's an ongoing issue. mine's been logged on by a different computer for over 2 hours now. other people having the same issue.

syxx

Apprentice Member

9/10/08 10:40:05 AM#4
Originally posted by silveradond

Aye it happened to me alot in CB when the game crashed to desktop alot,

Basically it just takes a bit of time like usually 30-60 secs for the game to log you out on a crash because its not a proper shut down of the game. Hope that helps :D...It happens in other mmo's as well.

TSD879

Novice Member

9/10/08 1:04:38 PM#5

I've been having that problem for about 36 hours now