Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | MapleStory

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,157 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,689
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  stonekeep

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 2:11:44 PM#1

I cant play war cos the confirmation email but i want to ask this: i have a mesmer in gw and a paladin in wow so i like healing im thinking to try zaelot(i havent play war yet at all) and to try the wichcraft career to not heal a lot us a change from my other chars in the other games to try do some damage  but to have the option to do healing cos us i say i was always a healer in mmorpgs so u think  us u have try zaelot in high levels that the damage they can do ( some instant casts they have i read that is good) is worth or is pointless from the other chars ?

banthis

Apprentice Member

9/09/08 4:42:12 PM#2

as far as I remember the zealot is more healing based if you want a high damage healer the shaman or the disciple of khaine is the better bet on the destruction side

DrDwarf

Apprentice Member

9/09/08 11:01:07 PM#3

I am going to play a zealot.

In RVR if you can team up with a good dps class and you both know what you are doing you should have a lot of fun.

Rune Priest and Archmage look good options too for someone that like a classic ish healing role.

The reason I like the Zealot at this point is that it doesnt have to get in close to heal and atm getting in close is tough in pvp situations becasue people dont really know how to employ tactics.    The ranged attack means you can stay back and youll have a lot of fun dodging the opposition melee classes as they try to take you down.

The DoK isnt doing enough DPS for me as if im getting in close i want to dps a lot not just ok.

Ill prob try and team up with a witch elf whose dps and speed should enable a good one to switch from attack to defending me.

syxx

Apprentice Member

9/10/08 10:42:22 AM#4
Originally posted by stonekeep

I cant play war cos the confirmation email but i want to ask this: i have a mesmer in gw and a paladin in wow so i like healing im thinking to try zaelot(i havent play war yet at all) and to try the wichcraft career to not heal a lot us a change from my other chars in the other games to try do some damage  but to have the option to do healing cos us i say i was always a healer in mmorpgs so u think  us u have try zaelot in high levels that the damage they can do ( some instant casts they have i read that is good) is worth or is pointless from the other chars ?

Zealots dont do alot of damage and dont have alot of healing spells, if you want anything like a pally you might want to look into the melee front line healer Disciple of Khaine