Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,664 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,411
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » i still wait for the confirmation e-mail (from monday) : p.........

5 posts found
  stonekeep

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 2:55:41 PM#1

dam too long waiting for me and dam i work 12 houres every day and im coming home to play a bit and dam no email and i must download the patch when they send me the email i think will bee no open beta week for me maybe a day or 2 to try it .....

User Deleted
9/09/08 2:59:07 PM#2

I feel your pain mate but! there is a hope ...did you try entering your login and psw. in the patcher - worked for me even though I did not receive the email. Try that , more and more people are informing about the same thing!

Good luck mate!

stonekeep

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 3:01:22 PM#3

Thanks i will try it

Kwanu

Novice Member

9/09/08 4:04:15 PM#4

Well after waiting 29 hours still no email but I just launched the game as I usually do when I check my email and it's now patching.....at last!!!

Daerkhil

Novice Member

9/09/08 4:56:29 PM#5
Originally posted by Kwanu

Well after waiting 29 hours still no email but I just launched the game as I usually do when I check my email and it's now patching.....at last!!!

All of you that have only registered once all I can say is try it about 5 times on both Firefox and IE. I did this after waiting 36 hours ,and they just came through after only 2 hours . All 10 of them at once.
But hey, I cannot agree more...sort your friggin lives out GOA