Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Wasteland 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,859,170 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,244,288
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » One word missing in this game.

6 posts found
  ZAGAN

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 12:55:24 PM#1

FREE.

rapt0r0

Novice Member

Soul is not a genre, it is where music flows from.

9/09/08 1:01:30 PM#2

Get a job. Or go to school and learn then get a job. 15 a month is nothing in the big picture... If you can not gather up 15 bucks in a month for a game then you really need not even have internet...

jwmcafee

Novice Member

9/09/08 1:04:13 PM#3

The OP could mean it should be free because of the quality of the game not because he can't afford it.  I'm not sure but that's a possibility.

erandur

Novice Member

9/09/08 1:05:50 PM#4

Fact; free games attract wrong people.
Fact; wrong people + PvP oriented games = unbearable community. A good example, Fury? That was actually the first place where people were desperate to beg for money. And they even ended it with a x0ax0ax0a... spam. Like Borat said: "Is nice!"

So... no, making it free is not an option. ;) Especially since 'free' games have item shops, giving people advantages compared to others etc. If they don't have that, and keep it balanced, they won't have any money, so there would be no update (bug fixes, content updates, etc.).

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.

ZAGAN

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 1:07:38 PM#5

To late, retired.

keep working you will get there to.

PS:

FREE: in this case was meant to be funny.

Just think of what free would do to this game >>>>> NOT GOOD<<<<<..... 100 x botters, and all the extra crime you could handle.

erandur

Novice Member

9/09/08 1:15:45 PM#6
Originally posted by jwmcafee

The OP could mean it should be free because of the quality of the game not because he can't afford it.  I'm not sure but that's a possibility.

After reading through some of his other posts, you're right, heh. I thought it was somebody who liked the game so much, he couldn't stand the thought of having to pay for it. Like I still see many people asking if Darkfall and Aion will be free...

However, I don't really find this a good thread, heh. Nothing to flame, very little to agree with... At least the trolls will stay away though.

You know it, the best way to realize your dreams is waking up and start moving, never lose hope and always keep up.