Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Swordsman | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,715 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,386
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Good vs. Evil... who is winning?

4 posts found
  Swiftblade13

Novice Member

"My days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle" - Firefly

OP  9/09/08 12:34:47 PM#1

On my two servers it seems the forces of Destruction are dominating the low level RvR instances.  This is what I expected... but I'm wondering how true this is accross all servers.

Grymm
MMO addict in recovery!
EQ,SWG preCU,L2,EQ2,GW,CoH/CoV,V:SOH,
Aion,AoC,TR,WAR,EVE,BP,RIFT,WoW and others... no more!

rapt0r0

Novice Member

Soul is not a genre, it is where music flows from.

9/09/08 12:42:43 PM#2

Depends on the night and which zerg guilds decide to come out for order. (*cough* divinity *cough*) At least thats how it is on Crag Mere.

Fensus

Novice Member

9/09/08 1:32:08 PM#3

depends on the scenario ive found.. Order seems to have the highest chance winning the dwarf scenario given they got 200 engies to counter the 500 black orcs and 200 shamans healing them.

the elf and emprie scenarios seem to favor destruction unless you get some skilled order players... though class imbalances can happen ( i  actually played an empire scen with nothing but bright wizards, and you cant expect to win like that)

vala2008

Novice Member

Warhammer Offline: Age of Registration

9/09/08 4:17:53 PM#4

well at the moment in the lower levels the balance is like this:

Greenskins vs Dwarves are the most equal match as they both have tanks, healers and melee.

Empire Vs Chaos, chaos totally own empire as empire have no tankers or heavy soldier type so the chosen are cleaving through them.

Dark Elves vs High elves seem to be fairly even matched.

Over all the destruction side is much more populated and if you go play the Empire its kinda a bit rubbish as everyone and their dog is a bright wizard...they are supposed to be rare magic users but all the village guards are bright wizards. In an RvR we had ALL Bright wizards except for one elf healer....something tells me the classes in each race need to be at least one more and they should have released the Knight of Blazing sun as a heavy melee is really needed to counter the Chosen.

I get the impression they have put a lot more effort into the destruction side over the order side.