|1 posts found|
OP 9/09/08 8:50:20 AM#1
Let me preface this by saying that I am on my 4th run through as a Black Orc. Currently I am Lev 11 / Renown 11 on my new server.
Below is a list of things I love to see in RvR.
1. An Ironbreaker wielding a two hand axe. This just makes me pop a big rubbery one since I know an Ironbreaker with a shield is almost unkillable but one with a two-hander might as well say "hey come kill me now, I am tired of living".
2. Being a one man wall. There were many many times last night when I was guarding a flag and behind me were several ranged dps and healers. Now instead of Order rushing past me to take out the squishies they all would focus fire on me and never get me down cause I have like 3 healers.
3. Guard da Runts.....used on a fellow tank. OMG I love this. It is hard enough to take down a tank class. Add in a 50% damage guard ability....pure unadulterated sex.
4. The new Black Orc ability that procs a wound increase and corresponding heal (25% proc chance on swing). Last night I had retreated to a flag to regen HP, I was at like 100. Up comes a dwarf about half my level, fair fight right? NOPE. He gets me down to 18 HP and BAM my skill procs. Free 300+ HP. This happens a couple more times which is all I need to take him from 100% to 0%.
5. BLOCK. Dang. This skill kicks its WoW equivalent right in the pants. Completely negating damage is....just....perfect. As a Tank I used to be all about crit....now I am definately going full Block %.
RvR is fun