Trending Games | Darkest Dungeon | Elder Scrolls Online | Trove | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,772,453 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,187,426
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » Fear a well played Marauder.

3 posts found
  Shard101

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 6:14:36 AM#1

This  class is awsome.

Warrior Priests are nothing. You tear through them like paper.

facris

Novice Member

9/09/08 6:20:47 AM#2

lol, i like your enthusiasm, but honestly any well played class is dangerous.  You may say that you've been chewing through this class or that class, but you have to wait til after release to get a real judgement on classes as the player skill in rvr just fluxuates too much.  I've ran across maurader's under my level that give me a good run for my money, but in the same scenerio, another maurader higher then me dies before he can take me down more then 25%.

Though this being said, maurader's are definately a dps beast, never look forward to locking horns with them.

Shard101

Novice Member

OP  9/09/08 6:27:29 AM#3
Originally posted by facris

lol, i like your enthusiasm, but honestly any well played class is dangerous.  You may say that you've been chewing through this class or that class, but you have to wait til after release to get a real judgement on classes as the player skill in rvr just fluxuates too much.  I've ran across maurader's under my level that give me a good run for my money, but in the same scenerio, another maurader higher then me dies before he can take me down more then 25%.

Though this being said, maurader's are definately a dps beast, never look forward to locking horns with them.

I agree, I was just pumped.   Looking forward to logging back in and having a go at the RvR again. 

IM going a Hybrid   Savagery/brute spec though. I finaly know what I want to spec like unless some build changes alot  .