Trending Games | Landmark | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Star Citizen | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,287 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,235
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » General rehearsal of EU launch failed. Premiere night will be succes

3 posts found
  Lobotomist

Hard Core Member

I got so much trouble on my mind Refuse to lose.

OP  9/08/08 4:02:48 PM#1

Let say brodway musical 3 years in making , is making a general rehersal one week before the oppening premiere.

General rehearsal is catastrophic. Main actors dont know any lines. Dancers are on drunk or on drugs. Musicians went trough nervous breakdown and are delusional. Light technicians are sick at home. And director is actually a con man pretending to know his job.

Rehearsal is so bad that half of theater almost catches on fire. Most of stage props are broken. And few of actors are seriously hurt and sent to hospital.

But public representative says:

"General rehearsal is there to test what can go wrong. It is just rehearsal, you know. The fact that nothing worked and we almost burned down the theater is to be expected. I mean dont worry. The premier that is in just 6 days from now will go without a glitch"

Yes...right

Teiman

Novice Member

9/08/08 4:25:50 PM#2

Seems the culture on europe and on usa is different. 

On USA, the "droids" can make decissions, and fix thing the moment are broken.

In Europe, the droids can do nil, as must contact the "big cheff" before any change, or communication with the public.

So here, the USA culture is superior.  I am european myself, and I really appreciate how Mythic manage the USA side of WAR. And really hate how GOA is a epic fail : - / 

grimboj

Apprentice Member

Game hopping since 2003.

9/08/08 5:18:50 PM#3

I'm done with GOA. I'm even going to write the money off. EA Mythic here I come.

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL