Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,752 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,889
BioWare Mythic
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 09/18/08)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$39.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

WAR (Warhammer Online) Forum » WAR Open Beta Discussion » WAR beta key and Firefox!

4 posts found
  markoraos

Novice Member

My dog ate your homework.

OP  9/08/08 9:56:28 AM#1

I have been getting the dreaded 414 message while attempting to validate my OB key even on the new temporary account page. I've been using Firefox all the time.

However the first time I tried to do it through Internet Explorer the thing worked!

It seems that GOA's web site has serious issues with Firefox!

Some other users on this forum report that the validation process works through Chrome as well!

Pass this on and share your experiences!

GetzMango

Novice Member

I am a sexy shoeless god of war!

9/08/08 10:58:50 AM#2

Dunno what to say, but I had no trouble using Firefox 3.

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
--
o·pin·ion –noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

bluesession

Apprentice Member

9/08/08 12:04:11 PM#3

Im using Firefox  3.0.1 and no issues here...

I didn't get any error message when using the new registration page... but i haven't got the mail either :P

I don't envy the guy who is reading all the aplications and entering on the database xD

Banthas

Novice Member

9/08/08 12:14:10 PM#4

Yeah have problems with ff3 too. [To just log in. I only wanted to see the, not avaible now screen. g] When I've used IE, i just got it nice and fine.

But it won't help with getting the aktivation mail.